19 || Last Gaze

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Y/N's POV-

The rest of the members started to come to your direction while the police were on the way and the sirens from the ambulance could be heard. Everyone stood in shock and in total sadness when they saw the scene in front of their eyes; you were on the floor bleeding and having some struggles to breathe while Wooshin was holding you against him.

-How could you? How could you?! Why?! – Wooshin shouted desperately as he was holding you in between his arms.

-*Cough* I did what I needed to do *cough*. For you to live and avoid your fate – You said weakly as tears started to fall down your face. –I knew since the beginning that this *cough* was my true destiny; my ending - You stuttered.

-No! Don't say that! You're going to live, you're going to stay here and we'll be happy... living together as we always wanted – Wooshin said as tears started to come out from his eyes.

He started to put his hands above your wound since he wanted to stop the bleeding but you knew that even if he tried, this was the end for you.

-Wooshin, honey *cough* look at me – You said as you grabbed Wooshin's chin for him to look at you. –There's nothing else to do... stop trying - You smiled weakly.

-How can you say that? How...? – Wooshin said while tearing up.

-Because I saw it... and now that I have a chance *cough* I want to tell you that you need to be strong, be happy. I'll... I'll always be there with you... I'll *sigh* always love you, I promise to protect you – You said as you struggled to breathe.

-Do you promise? – Wooshin asked while crying as he took your hand gently.

-I... do my prince *cough*. Thank you for making me the happiest girl in the world and... for loving me... I love you too *cough*. Thank you for letting me see you once again – You said before you closed your eyes. Before everything turned silent you heard one last thing; Wooshin's voice saying your name.

-Wooshin's POV-

-No... no! No! Y/N! Y/N! Wake up! Honey... love! – I shouted desperately as I hugged her tightly. –Don't leave me alone, don't leave without me - I sobbed.

-Y/N... - Kogyeol said in shock as he was hugging Wei who is crying on his shoulder.

-Just... why? – Xiao said sadly as he reloaded on Jinhoo's shoulder.

The rest of the guys were crying and trying to process everything up, and the sirens started to sound even louder which means that everything is over now.

-Wake up... wake up, for us. I need you, kiss me, love me... stay here – I said while tearing up as I caressed her hair. I started to hold her tighter and while sobbing I gave her a soft kiss on her lips hoping for her to wake up. –STAY! Y/N! – I shouted with all my lungs as I hugged her even tighter.

-Wooshin... the medics are here, they need to check her out. Hyung, you need to leave her – Hwanhee said sadly as he got towards me.

-No... no, Y/N is with me – I said while tearing up.

-Wooshin... let's go – Hwanhee said as he took my arm getting me away from Y/N, then the paramedics got towards her and they immediately started to make the first aid.

-Y/N! Y/N! – I shouted desperately as Hwanhee took me away from there, he started to hold me tight and to hug me with all his warmth as I started to sob louder and louder.

-Cry it out, cry it out... I'm here with you – Hwanhee said as he tried to stay strong for me.

*HOURS LATER*

Our manager and the company already knows what happened and luckily nothing is going to be charged against us, and now that Rogers is dead there's no one else that can hurt us.

Currently, all of the members are outside from the building, we're getting healed by the paramedics. And as a positive thing, nobody got too harmed physically but everyone is trying to process Y/N's... departure. They took her right to the hospital and I couldn't go since my manager wanted me to stay calm and relaxed.

-Hey – Wei said as he sat next to me on the back part from the ambulance.

-Hey... - I said as I looked down to the floor.

-Feeling better? – Wei asked without any expression on his face.

-No, you? – I asked as I looked at him.

-No, and am I going to be okay anytime soon? I don't think so – Wei said sadly.

-Me either... you heard what she said? Y/N thought of me even in her last second – I said emotionally.

-Y/N loved you, even if she forgot about you – Wei said as he looked around.

-I got her back and then I lost her... again – I said as I tried to hold my tears.

-Don't say that, you did what you could – Wei said as he looked at me worriedly.

-But I didn't make enough – I said madly to myself.

-Blaming yourself is not going to help you, this was out of our hands – Wei said sadly as he patted my back, then he pulled me against him and he started to hug me.

Uknown day; unknown date.

-Y/N's POV-

After some time by your own, you finally see it all, you finally remember what happened completely... the only thing you needed was peace and some time to think by your own, to only hear your own thoughts. Everything is clearer now, and now you entirely get why you love Wooshin so much, how you met each one of your friends and how your parents looked like. Finally, you can see what happened at the airplane crash, how everything started to change in Toronto and when you saw the virtual gaze from Wooshin for the first time. Your mind and heart now understand and restored how you met the love of your life, and how much he loves you in all the ways.

Did you discover the truth too late? Have you failed in adapting to your life again after not remembering all your life? Your memories faded at one point of your life which took place after the plane crash, however, how to know that you really didn't remember anything? You were faking to be lost in your own mind? You were faking all the visions you had? Even if you don't know the answers you can guarantee that you met the most wonderful and kind-hearted people and that with them you build a beautiful family. You started to love once again and he showed you the reasons to fight for what you wanted and desired every day. Do you regret that? Do you regret what you lived? How to know if you haven't felt loved in a long time since you haven't felt any warmth in a while. Are you truly ready to face reality again? To start from the beginning, or are you just going to run into the past again? Is he waiting for you? If he is, then go and feel loved again; but if he doesn't you'll need to forget him and start all over again. Now you can't have a virtual gaze to guide you home, the only thing you have left after all this time is yourself.

-*Sigh* Where am I? – You said confused as you looked around the whited room.