"I love you."

Y/N POV 

I sighed as I watched my husband Ciel Phantomhive work away at his desk. I walked towards him and looked over his shoulder to see what he was doing. 
"You know it's rude to look over someones shoulders don't you?" I smiled before hugging Ciel I sighed in content when I felt Ciel hug me back we both stayed like this for a couple of minutes before we were both interrupted by a loud BANG followed by a scream. Ciel and I both took off running towards to the main hall to see Sebastian fighting off multiple armed men. I looked at Ciel before summoning my own weapon to fight with I picked up Ciel since I was a little bit taller than him and placed him behind one of the pillars and told him to stay there. I knew he was watching as I dashed over to Sebastian as we both fought back to back both protecting Ciel with our lives. Sebastian and I fought for hours both of us stained with blood some ours but most of it was the blood of our enemies. I looked around for anymore enemies to fight as Sebastian finished off a couple more. I froze in shock as I watched one of the men sneaking behind Ciel a sword in his hand ready to kill Ciel at any moment everything around me slowed down as adrenaline rushed through my veins as in the speed of light I appeared right behind Ciel. I gasped when I felt the blade of the sword pierce through my skin coating the sheet of metal with my own blood. I fell towards the ground with the sword sticking out of my chest as I watched Sebastian throw one of his knives towards the guy before Ciel and Sebastian both ran towards me tears running down their faces. I watched as they both kneeled next to me as Sebastian tried to pull the sword out but to no avail he couldn't not without me having to lose more blood then I already am. I felt my life leaving my body as I slowly closed my eyes trying as hard as I could to not so I could see my handsome husband and loving father one last time. 

Ciel POV 

I watched as my h/c lover fought along side her father. Her moves were graceful but deadly every move hitting their intended target. The two fought for hours as I watched helplessly from the sidelines. 'Why am I so weak.' I thought to myself. I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't even notice of the men coming up behind me with a sword in his hand poised ready for the kill. I was brought out of my world of thought when I heard a gasp coming from behind me. I turned around only to be mt with the love of my life falling towards the ground with a sword pierced through her chest. Ignoring the tears of sorrow running down my face Sebastian and I both ran towards y/n trying to find a way to save her but unfortunately we couldn't not without having to endanger her even further. I put her head onto my lap as I saw Sebastian crying with his head buried in her stomach. "Don't you dare die on us y/n!" I screamed as she weakly opened her eyes to look at me. "Ciel it's too late for me now I've already cheated death too many times then I can count. It looks like death has finally caught up to me." she weakly said as my tears fell down her pale face. "Ciel just promise me that you'll live a long, happy life without me." She said as she looked at me through glossy eyes. "Please." She whispered. "I promise." I whispered as she smiled before I passionately kissed on the lips. "I love you." "I love you too Ciel to the moon and back a dozen times." She said smiling before she looked at Sebastian. "Dad." She said as she watched Sebastian lift his head up. "Yes sweetie?" he said tears running down his usually emotionless face. "I wanted to thank you for giving me a life. Without you I wouldn't have been able to see the sun. Experience emotions and find love." she said as she looked at me when she said the last part. He nodded as he kissed her forehead. We both pulled back at looked at her one more time before she went limp in my arms. Her once bright e/c turning dull as two cries of anguish could be heard echoing throughout the manor.