JUNGKOOK •GHOUL AU•

Partially inspired by the picture above, cred goes to the owner.
Warning: may be considered gruesome to some viewers, just a lot of blood.

Smiling like a sociopath after a good kill, Jungkook's toothy grin shone white and red in the darkness. His fingers sticky as he stretched them apart to observe them, a string of blood attached to two of his fingers broke in the process dripping down like the remaining crimson on his hands. His tongue tasted salty but he smelt copper deep in his nose, it fogged over his mind and had him delusional. Seeing red pock-a-dots and skeletal hands reaching forward, his delusion turned out to be his bloody vision laying eyes on the severed arm laid out on his lap.

His sugar lips felt clammy and his head throbbed. Bringing his hand up to feel his clammy lips and examining his hand afterwards he saw more sticky blood. His lips stained like he'd had a drunk night out and his friends they'd decided to messily paint red lipstick all upon his lips. He was smiling still much like the blood it was painted on him, it didn't go when he saw his bloody jeans soaked with red from the very real arm on his stretched out legs.

He was sitting up with his legs thrust forward, his arms held him up now as he leant back, the migraine in his head throbbing. Despite the pain in his head he felt satisfied like a hunger had been eradicated inside him. When the pain in his head became to much his arms have way and he fell back, head hitting the ground and his bloody vision was no more.

•More about the story idea•

Jungkook is a nocturnal ghoul meaning he hunts down humans to feast upon at night only thing; he doesn't know, Jimin is a ghoul too

Those who are turned into ghouls through carelessly through linked DNA in a rogue ghoul at night are cursed to never live two separate lives without the faintest idea. Live at night is spent as a ravenous ghoul with only one thing on mind: flesh. Live in the day is spent as per usual just like before the effected human got effected and they don't even know they're the reason their next door neighbour just got moulded to death and eaten, or they're cat never comes near them or why they have night visions of their gruesome murders. Nocturnal ghouls never sleep.

Jimin on the other hand is a born ghoul, born ghouls either carry a passed on gene that didn't effect they're mother or father or one or both parents are ghouls, they feel constant hunger since birth but this also means they have time to work on ways to prevent themselves from feasting on any human they see. Jimin prefers not to kill humans mercilessly but he has to eat.