✘ instagram stalking is never a bad thing

Lesson: In this chapter, I'll be teaching you how to stalk someones instagram without having an account. I'll also be sharing an easy tool on how to save their photos without a screenshot and how to save any of their videos to your desktop without hassle. When it's okay to use someone on instagram as a face claim and when it's not.

It's odd that someone my age doesn't have an instagram. My friends literally had to force me to make a snapchat, but I am so against instagram. At one point in time, I did have an account... where I posted pictures of my sick cat in a cone, but I deleted it after a week. (He was attacked by a raccoon).

Some of the best faces are some of the most obscure ones

Some of the best faces are some of the most obscure ones. There may not be many photos of that person on google and there's probably zero gifs of them anywhere. But that is a gold mine to people like us. Unlike me, everyone else, especially up and coming models, have an instagram. I've never not found a model with a full instagram and that's exactly what we're talking about today.

If you have to stalk someones instagram...do it! I mean if you don't want to come across as stalkerish then don't like every one of their photos. But this isn't snapchat, so you can take as many screenshots as you want! 

Another thing that I highly suggest is if you can't google their instagram name and easily find their real name. Don't use them as a face claim! Just use common on when a face is acceptable to use. Usually, if they have more than like 2,000 (idk if that's an okay number like I said I don't have an instagram) then it should be okay to use them. As long as you can easily google them.

So let's start with a face and a name. Today we're going to be "stalking"... Rebecca Dias! 

" Talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show-stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before, unafraid to reference or not reference

" Talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show-stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before, unafraid to reference or not reference... "

I love Rebecca and I'd love to see her get used more. Sadly, when you google her name you get about seven good photos and the rest are just random other photos from some old lady's facebook. The photo that are available on google are totally usable, but there's just not a lot. Not to mention there are zero gifs of her. Ugh. Whatever are we to do?