XVII

Seventeen
*Edited*

One Week Later

“Robin-Jillian,” my grandfather shouted my name across the living room as I was heading to go upstairs to finish up an essay for an extra credit for class to pass the semester this year.

“Yeah grandpa?” I said while walking towards the living room.

“School is ending pretty soon and I was wondering which college or university are you going to?” He took a sip of his hot coffee.

“I-I have no idea yet. I haven't gone that far yet. Eddie once told me to go to college but I’m thinking of not going, grandpa.” I explained. 

I sat right next to him on the couch that I crossed my legs.

“You know your mother went to college, not far from your school. She always had that dream to go and she did. I was wondering if you could enroll to that campus. I really want to see you graduate. Please, Robin-Jillian…I really want you to dream just like your mother.” He weakly smiled.

As I became silent, I started to play around with my fingers and thought about that road trip that Kevin and Ryder talked about a few weeks ago. I mean I haven’t talked to them in a while and I should go before something happens to me or Seth.

Seth wasn’t thrilled of me being Alexander’s mate. I just really hope that he understand that. It isn't for me but for him, you know. It was a really hard decision for me to forget Seth and I being together.

“Robin-Jillian?”

“Huh?” I came back to reality.

“Will you enroll to that campus?” he smiled again while holding his black-golden leopard cane.

“I’ll think about it, grandpa. I also really have things to think about lately. So college is a very step for me but I promise to think about it.” I hugged him tightly that he kissed me on my forehead and I left upstairs to my bedroom to call Kevin and Ryder.

Tomorrow at midnight, will be the day that everything changes; life or death and love or hatred. 

My friends that are vampire hunters will be waiting for me to kill Seth. But I just hope that Alexander and Seth accept the deal so there won't be any deaths for now on because I have already dealt with two deaths around me and I won't deal another one.

“Hello?” Kevin’s voice.

“It’s RJ. I was wondering if you want to hang out today. All three of." I smiled.

“Sure." He sighed, "staying at home is already kind of boring,” we chuckled.

I feel alright or safe in some sort when I'm hanging out with Kevin and Ryder. I feel the same way with Seth. I know Kevin and Ryder would be on my side whenever I'm lonely, upset, crying and those bad days.

“I'll pick you up. See you soon, RJ.”

I disconnected the phone call  and got ready with a whole new comfortable casual outfit.

6:50 PM

I headed out grabbing my black leather jacket when I saw Kevin’s car parking in front of the house that Ryder came out from the car.

I ran towards him and hugged him to tightly that I sobbed in tears. I miss him so much. Eddie’s friends are the best thing that ever happened to me.

"Why are you crying?” Ryder wiped my tears from my cheeks.

I saw Kevin sauntering towards us. “Oh it's nothing. I just really miss you guys." I hugged Kevin.