Chapter One°

It was 6 in the afternoon and I was laying on my bed watching the Goonies. I got a text from my friend Joseline

Joseline- Hey you wanna go to the movies tonight?

Me- Yeah sure who else is going?

Joseline- Me, you, Cierra, and Alejandra we'll pick you up at at 7

I didn't bother to text back I put my phone on my bed and went to the bathroom. I took a nice hot shower when I was finsihed I put on some black tights and a strap less white shirt that had flowers on it and I put my hair in a bun. I finished around 6:50 so I sat on my sofa and waited for Joseline and the girls to come.I got a text from Joseline saying they are outside. I grabbed my flats and went to the car.

We were standing outside the movie theater and I noticed they were all wearing dresses and I'm just wearing tights and a shirt.

"Yoo bums why are you all wearing dresses?"

They all looked at each other then at me and said "Because we want to meet guys"

I laughed and asked "Is that the only reason we came here"

"yeah" Cierra says

"That's not right you are all dresses up and I'm in tights and a shirt"

Joseline rolled her eyes "you look fine let's go"

We walked into the movie theaters and waited in line to get are tickets I have no idea what movie we are watching no one told me. While we were waiting in line I noticed a guy and his group of friends I didn't see the guys face I just saw his back he was wearing jeans and a leather jacket. The whole time we were in line I just kept wondering what he face looked like and wondering if he was hot. My thoughts were cut off by Alejandra.

Alejandra started yelling in my face "HELLO EARTH TO JANELLY"

"Oh... um.. sorry I was zoned out"

"No really we didn't notice" Joseline says while using sarcasm

I laughed at what she said and told them to get the tickets cause it was are turn. While Joseline and Alejandra were getting the tickets Cierra came up to me and asked me what I was thinking about. Before i could say anything Joseline and Alejandra came and said "let's go we got the tickets"

Cierra and Joseline went to get the popcorn and soda while Alejandra went to find us seats, I had to pee so I went to the bathroom and did my business when I finished I went to find the girls. I wasn't watching were I was walking and I bumped into someone I apologize and looked to see who I was apologizing to and it was him!!! He was hot and he looked about 5'10 with nice brown hair and had the most beautiful forest green eyes. I was so nerves I think he noticed

"Oh.. I.. I.. Um... I'm so sorry"

He laughed and said "its okay.. by the way I like your pink hair"

I started to blushed "Um... thanks well I should get going my friends are waiting for me"

"Okay see you around"