Secret Admirer

I just had this sitting in my drafts and decided to publish it. It's J.colexNormani.

I wish he was as good with you as I am with words, maybe then you would really know your worth.

Love is like a flower. It starts off as a seed then it sprouts, it takes time to grow such as you and Me.

If you allowed me to be everything you need I promise that, I could be.

I could be that hint of sun that shines through your window hitting your bedroom wall so perfectly.

I could be that joke you laugh at randomly.

I could be that random smile you hide when your out in public because you just had a thought of me.

I could be that dream that you have where we walk down the beautifulest beach hand and hand.

I could be the wind that blows through your hair so effortlessly as if it belonged there.

I could indeed be everything you need.

Sincerely, Secret Admirer

" Jermaine come on. " I heard one of my boys yell over the morning traffic as I neatly folded the piece of paper.

I looked down the street at my friends to see them standing on the corner talking amongst each other. I looked back down at the note for a few seconds before placing a kiss upon the folds and placing it inside the mailbox I knew for a fact was hers.

I slowly walked down to where everyone was, I closed my eyes slightly praying all my thoughts would revert from her, but they couldn't and they wouldn't. I knew deep down inside I was the one she belonged with.

She wouldn't have to walk around with shades on to cover her eyes because who she claimed to love couldn't control his temper.

She deserved the world and if I had it my way I would be the force to help it rotate around her.

I looked back towards her building before Stuffing my hands into my pants pocket taking in a deep breath.

" I know you ain't still sweating shorty " I heard Chance ask causing me to look towards him " I ain't sweating nobody. "

" You sure about that? " he asked as he took his hand and rubbed it against my forehead causing me to loudly suck my teeth before walking around him.

" Man calm down " he chuckled as he caught back up with me " You been crushing on her for what? Like a year now, and still haven't noticed the most important thing about her? " he asked causing me to stop in my tracks as if he had just insulted me.

" She have a whole ass boyfriend " he spoke up before I could " And from the looks of it she ain't going nowhere no time soon " he shrugged his shoulders before walking back over to our group of friends.

I stood there looking at them as I took in what Chance had just asked. He noticed she had a man when I noticed everything but that simply because that's what I was aiming to be.

Every one of her actions she commit made me want to write a poem about her, from the way she talked to the way she walked.

I see something deeper then the beauty she presents, I see the pain she burys deep inside. I see the tears she tries so hard to hide.

I see the fear on her face whenever he makes a swift move thinking it's another lick that's aimed strictly towards her. But most importantly I see HER. I just hope one day all before it's to late she sees me too.

I don't plan on continuing this, it was just something I randomly wrote on day out of boredom.