Forever Young Ch.53

Harry's POV:All of us ran upstairs pissed! "LOUIS WHERE ARE YOU!"I screamed."Uhh right here." I hear a little voice say coming from his room. We walk in the room and we see him just laying in bed looking at the roof. "You know you just found out amazing news and your not even saying a word about it?" Liam says. "That could change my life tho for bad and for good." Louis says. "Louis you have a amazing girl who loves you and would do anything for you and she just told you she gave you a gift of life and you let her walk out of the door." Zayn says. "I love her a lot I am just scared..." Louis says. "Mate I know you are but you have all of us to help and she has Aeriol you guys will be ok." I say. "I'am gonna be a daddy." Louis say with a big smile on his face."Louis you know you hurt Shiann when you let her leave and didn't say a word too her she told us too tell you she was sorry for all of this." Liam says. "No! I love her! I have messed everything up! Where is she!" Louis says while running around looking for shoes. "She left. She's at her house." Zayn says. "She's gone." Louis says while stopping everything he was doing. "Yeah Danielle took all the girls home about 15 minutes ago." Liam says. "Come on let's go get your girl back!" I say while pushing all the boys too the door.