.part thirty seven.

josh's pov

Simon had been gone for a month now. We were all slowly becoming worried, yeah sure he was a grown man and can do as he wishes but the fans were catching onto his disappearance now.

"Where's Simon?" or "Simon hasn't uploaded in a week, maybe he's left youtube?"

Messages were flooding the comment sections on all of the boys videos and even on social media, fans were creating accounts just dedicated to spamming us with questions on Simon's where abouts.

The worst hit however was Keira. The poor girl has been constantly bombarded with messages threatening her, fans trying to blame his absence on her. Although there was some truth behind their remarks, It was Simon who made the decision to get up and leave. Not her.   

On the 28th day of Simon's disappearance we got a frantic text from Will.

"SHE'S GONE, KEIRA'S DONE A RUNNER. I RECKON SHE'S GONE TO FIND SIMON, PLEASEEE CAN YOU TELL HER TO COME BACK SHE MIGHT RESPOND TO YOU GUYS CAUSE SHES NOT RESPONDING TO ME."  

Everyone in the house began to panic, fearing the worst we all started ringing her phone, no one got a reply. However on Freya's third attempt the call went through and a small soudning, wimpiring voice could be heard from the other side.

"Keira, babes. Where the hell are you. We've been trying to call you for ages"

"Please just leave me alone. I'm getting rid of my phone. The death threats, the constant pressure of me being the one who sent the Sidemen's local hottie off running. It's too much to take. I'm going home. Sorry guys."

The line went dead and Freya had small tears forming in the bottom of her eyes. Her and Keira were close and the fact that she may never see her again broke her heart into a million pieces. All of the houses members eventually went back to their respective rooms, taking Freya's hand I lead her up the stairs and into our/my room. As the door closed behind us, she flopped onto the bed and shoved her face into a pillow and sobbed. Trying to be comforting, I went down to lay beside her. She lifted her head up, and the small amount of mascara she was wearing was running down in her face.

"I need to go and find her Josh. If she wants to leave that's fine. But not without saying goodbye to me."

Being the kind and reassuring boyfriend I am, I nodded along to what she was saying, and didn't realise how serious she was until Freya, Will, JJ and I were bundled into the car and driving up to Whitley Bay to let Freya see her, maybe for the last time.