7 min/ Dress up

Pidge: " Keith and Lance truth or dare?"
Keith and Lance at same time: " Dare!"
Pidge: " Play seven min ..uh er ticks in heaven. "

They both got up and went to one of the empty hall closets and Pidge started the timer.
The first few minutes the boys did nothing just sat there.

Keith Prov:
We just sat there in the confined space in complete silence. I can deal with this. Just please don't break the silence Lance please.

Lance Prov:
It was silent and strange so I decided to break the silence by saying, " So Keith have you ever dated anyone?"

Everyone's Prov:
Keith than said blushing ( though the room was too dark for Lance to see), " Um I had one Boyfriend but it only lasted a week. But there is someone that I do like. " Little did Lance know he was that someone. "
Lance than smirked, " Let me guess, Shiro?"
Keith than replied instantly, " Ew, Shiro is like my brother that's just gross!" (No hate to the Sheith shippers)
Lance than was confused who else could it be? Not hunk, Definitely not Pidge, not Coran, and not Allura. That leaves me! Wait dose Keith like me?! Just when Lance was about to ask Keith about it Pidge opened the door shouting, " Times up!!"

Pidge: " Ok next dare!"
Allura: " Pidge truth or dare?"
Pidge: " Dare all the way!"
Allura runs off to grab something. When she comes back she holds out one of her dresses.
Allura: " Put this on !"
Pidge scoffs at her than goes to the bathroom and changes.
When she comes out Everyone is in aw and Shiro is blushing.
What she looked like( - long hair):

Pidge: " Can I take it off now?!" Allura: " Nope! You have to keep it on

Allura: " Nope! You have to keep it on."

These dares where suggested by
:destunyrichburg
Thx for the suggestions.