Through to heart

Hi everyone! I know it's really long when the last time I wrote any stories. In fact, writing again after so long time is not easy, so I don't know how I feel about this chapter. My friend help my with typing. Thank to him too.
Anyway, please tell me in your review. Thank you a lot.

It’s totally a great day with he and Erza, uhm… He didn’t know about her but for him, every time with Erza makes his life becomes more colorful.

Sitting beside the the river bank, which they have usually hang out. The distance between them is really close, that the raven hair boy nearly wanna pull her into his hug, but he needs to hold himself back, he’s scare to break the line he gets from years, the line that they can have connection.

“How did you feel Gray? Im sorry that’s not best to you?” Erza smiles, looking on the surface of the river, which the sparling from the stars above.

“It’s not the first day have known each other Erza. Don’t you dare to say that. You are the most special that no one can compare.” Gray’s mind entirely focuses on the redhead’s doing, he replies just as a conditional reflex. He only realises it when the gaze of the red hair girl turn back directly to him, she gets a warming smile.

“Don’t have to say like that. I’m just a friend. Willing to help you, one day you can find your special person. “Erza pats his arm, seeing him just as that little boy, who need her support to become stronger.

Gray didn’t think he would say it out loud, he wants to cover it up, but the red head’s answer makes him turn to a different try. If he doesn’t, there may be a no chance to catch her hand or her heart.

“No, Erza. I mean it. I…wanna to be with you for the rest of my life.”

Silence, the space between them seems be frozen. He had confessed, he has his determinate look on her, he’s waiting for her.

The red haired girl looks directly back at him, doesn’t blind one, for about a century like, she opens her mouth.

“I…” there’s nothing then, because the opposite boy quickly leans on, captures her lips, his tongue takes advance to enter her mouth, he explores every inches in her, tastes the taste of Erza, dominated her tongue, or bitting her lips.

Erza was surprised and then became breath less by the fierce kiss of Gray, that she can keep her mind straight. Getting her hands on his shoulders, Erza tries to pull away, with a hard try, she gasps for air as soon as they pull apart.

Gray rests his fore head on her, let his hot breath blowing on her skin. Staring in her face, he can tell Erza’s struggling with breath. Her face is red, her eyes are cloud by tears and she seems to lose her strength that he can feel on her weight lies on him.

“I’m sorry Erza, but I can’t stand to hear… from you.” He whispers, making she shivers by his breath caring her skin.

Erza tries to look up, seeing how depress he is, she can’t help but grap his face by both her hands. Looking right to his eyes, she smiles “I think I will be with you.”

Everything next,..oh we don’t have anything next, because of another kiss going on………………

--
So, this is the end of GrayxErza shota's part. I am thinking about the plan I had placed in the chapter before. Maybe this is end for shota, maybe I would come back as my plan for another time.
Hope you enjoy your time and have a good day!
Sincere
By all heart!