Right Now...Face To Face!

T'was surprising that anxiety didn't hit me hard as how it would usually do whenever I get excited. I slowly walked towards the stage where the event was taking place. We were late!

My heart skipped a beat as soon as I was greeted by familiar faces. I first saw RJ and I thought...this is surreal! My eyes wandered about looking for the very reason of this journey...Mikey B! And there he was standing on the far left side of the stage. I was in awe! The man was a sight to behold! 

I tried my best to keep my calm. 

Teacher Fe, who is also a Mabuhay Squad and has been an active volunteer of the Apple Drive Project called us up on stage for proper introduction. I thought...'This is it!!! I was just a couple of feet away from them!'.

I summoned all the guts I could muster and went up. I was then in the presence of people I'm only used to seeing virtually. There they were: Ate Elsie, Teacher Fe, RJ's sisters, people I occasionally see in the parodies...and of course! Mikey and RJ. I couldn't believe my eyes! I was having the time of my life! 

I snatched as much photos as I could and was lost for words of how people were very generous of their time. Once in a while, I'd steal glances at Mikey while my heart swelled up with so much emotions. 

Having a first hand experience of how he does his thing is a privilege not anyone has an opportunity to witness. So I reveled in and made the most of what I can get. The guy's just amazing!

(Still trying to recall the chronological order of things as they unfolded.)

After sometime, if my memory served me right, Mikey came up to where we were. 

I died yet again!