Your magical power

Find out what your magical power would be, if you were in an anime!🍕

Aries: Demonic Magic
The user is capable of using demonic magic to achieve several feats such as creating, destroying and reconstructing anything, sometimes even to warp reality. This type of magic is usually used by a dark and evil entity or those related to them.

Taurus: Animal Magic
The user can use magic to control the animals, transform themselves or others into animals, mimic animal traits and summon/create animal spirits and/or animals. They can communicate with animals, borrow their senses, possess them and otherwise use animals as extensions of themselves.

Gemini: Death Magic
The users of this power can utilize powerful spells which can cause any living thing to die, either instantly or eventually.

Cancer: Nature Magic
The user can use magic to cast spells that draw upon the physical forces of the natural world. They can create/control elemental creatures, cast spells and harness natures magical energies.

Leo: Shadow Magic
The user is able to perform a legendary form of magic that allows the user to cast magical spells and feats derived from shadows and darkness.

Virgo: Emotion Magic
The user is capable of magic based in some kind of emotion, including its augmentation, elimination, and other manipulations.

Libra: Dream Magic
The user is able to use magic that affects and influences dreams. They can enter the dreams of others, influence and control them, and can even bring objects and beings from their dreams into the real world.

Scorpio: Nightmare Magic
The user can utilize form of magic dealing with nightmares and related bad dreams.

Sagittarius: Blood Magic
The user has the inherent power in their blood to manipulate and/or fuel spell-casting. It may leads to blood loss.

Capricorn: Gravity Magic
The user is able to perform a variety of magical spells and feats that manipulate gravity.

Aquarius: Pain Magic
The user can utilize different methods of inflicting and utilizing pain as a form of magic. They can use different spells to formulate their inflicting of pain or they can use pain - their own or of others - in their spells.

Pisces: Symbol Magic
User can formulate symbols that can cause special events to occur, depending on the symbol that empowers the user, they can achieve a variety of abilities. With a great number of symbols that can be turned to magic, the user can do almost anything.

[Descriptions from wikia]

♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓

Magic always has a price