Chapter 3: Fearless

***

Your new friend Hyun Ju always talked to you when Mr Lee wasn't in class. It was a coincidence that she was sitting right behind you.

Until at a point of time, Baekhyun slammed the table and fumed his eyes at you. He grabbed you by the shirt amd pulled you close to his face.

Your cheeks were turning red at the sudden closeness. His face was next to yours as he whispered in your ear. "You have finally mess with me by talking loudly when I'm trying to take a nap. Now, get ready for your prize during reccess."

He lets go and laid his head on the table again, taking a nap. You plainly rolled your eyeballs at him, but deep inside, you're still afraid.

"Don't worry Soo Hyun ah~ Lets overcome him together," Hyun Ju wrote on piece of paper.

***

It was reccess time. As usual, Baekhyun was the first one to exit the class with the others. Surprisingly before he left, he looked at you and smirked. You gulped.

Suho walked up to your table and invited you to eat with them, as always. You brought Hyun Ju along. She was a little shy around the boys.

"We're here. Don't you worry!" D.O assured you safe from Baekhyun. But deep inside, you know you're dead meat.

You went to the toilet. ALONE. Good idea! -_- After you went out, your mouth was covered and you were carried by Baekhyun up the stairs. In the end you found yourself to be at the rooftop of the school.

He put you down and released his hand from your mouth. "Are you crazy Baekhyun?" you shrieked, catching up with your breath.

"You asked for it."-Baekhyun

"Why don't you just fall off from the building?! Stop ruining my day!"-You

He throws a fist at you but you blocked it swiftly. You let go and left a small smirk upon your face. *My martial arts skills are more worth in high school sheesh*

"Boys." Baekhyun signalled. The three boys warmed up and ready to have a 'fight' with you. "I don't want to hurt any of you, but even you guys asked for it," you said sarcastically.

In the end, you finished them up easily and they were all down except Baekhyun. "What are you going to do now?" you questioned. Without waiting for a reply, you strode past him and went back to class.

Baekhyun curved a smile as he watches you walk away. *Impressive*

***

When you opened the classroom door, D.O went running to you and held your shoulders. "Are you okay? Did Baekhyun-ssi hurt you? What happened?"

You laughed and went to your seat, leaving D.O blinking in confusion. When the three boys came back, it was obvious they had scars and red marks from your fists and kicks of fury.

Hyun Ju whispered in your ear, "Did you do that?!" You turned around and winked at her. Her jaw dropped open in shock. Baekhyun was back at his seat.

*I feel like the next mafia heheh*