Sweaty | 21+

You try to catch your breath. Of course you enjoyed it, every little bit of it. You want to answer him, but you are still unable to form words, you do manage somehow to whimper a "yes".

Jungkook : I'm glad (he says as he slowly takes of your pants, completely this time)

Jungkook: Wait a bit Noona.

You close your eyes, waiting just as he asked you. You hear a noise which you distinguish as him taking his clothes off, only to get more excited. You feel pressure on the bed, once again his knees on your sides pf your body, hovering above your ass. He touches you lightly, before you feel his hard member rubbing against your skin, places between your cheeks. One hand is keeping you tight, and one is moving his member up and down on you. His hand goes under you, lifting your pelvis up, raising your butt to be on his level. Your upper body is still glued to the bet, holding on the sheets in your expectation.

Now that he has more access, he begins to rub his dick on your core, moving slow, teasing you all the way. As if he had not done that already. But this time it tears you apart. After making you so hot, you could not hold on your urges anymore, you wanted to feel him inside of you, thrusting in and out as deep as he can. How could he make you want him so bad?

Y/N: Jung-jungkook...(you say almost like a moan)

Jungkook : Yes..?(he still rubs his member on your core, applying pressure on your entrance, but not going in, not even with the tip)

Y/N: Just...

He doesn't let you finish your sentence, feeling him penetrating you slowly, not wanting to hurt you in any way. After he lets you adjust to his size, you feel him going in and out, gradually going faster, still being tender. His right had sits on your lower back as he uses it to move your body, feeling the pressure of his touch, constantly moving you back and forth as you are unable to do anything from the pleasure. How he controls the situation with his mere hand, widely open on your back while he thrusts into you, moving his hips in a circular motion, letting you feel him all the way in, all this intensifies the feeling of pleasure, your excitement. The only thing you are able to do is let out moans and his name, as well as express how much you enjoy this.

Y/N: Ahh, Jung-jungkook..ahh..

His pace fastens each time he hears you moan his name, which drives you crazy knowing you can show him just as bad you want him, how you don't want him to stop.

He now needs to hold your hips so he can properly thrusts into you , each time going faster and faster, hearing him groan so huskily, while digging his nails into your skin.

Jungkook : Ahh, Noona is so tight..

Hearing those words only make you get closer to your edge.

Y/N: W-was...I not ? (you try to gasp out)

Jungkook : (in a husky way, like he groans each syllable out) You were always. (letting out a moan at the end)

You feel your orgasm forming, holding the sheets so tight you can no longer control yourself, you feel your body shake under him, unable to move, he fucks you so good you can't use your muscles anymore, you just compliment him with your sounds, which he seems to love.

You feel his member begin to twitch inside of you, knowing he is close. You can't hold it in, releasing it with a loud moan, being very sensitive as he was still reaching for his high. You clench your walls on him, which takes him by surprise and squeezes your butt tightly in the process. He gets out and releases on your back, not letting you wait long until he wipes his fluids off of you. You need a moment to recover from it, staying in the same position, you legs still shaking.