❤ 2 ❤

We decided to leave because I don't want to face him. It was hard for me to divorce... and now he was again with her. 

Maybe he never needed me.

Taehyung walked towards his car as I followed him. 

"Wait, Yeobo!" 

It was Jimin's voice...

I didn't even dare to look back. 

But, I can hear him breathing heavily as if he ran all the way towards me.

"Stay away from her." 

Taehyung said sternly as Jimin got a hold of my wrist.

"I'm so sorry, Yeobo. I didn't mean it. I was in a bad mood. I don't want a divorce. Please take it back... please..." 

Jimin said in pleading voice. 

My heart was aching...

But I have to be strong, I can't believe in his lies anymore.

"First leave my hand." I sighed. "I'm not your Yeobo anymore so stop calling me like that..." I said and backed away. I'm not ready for this!

"Please tell me. I want to know, why? 

Why you don't want to stay with me?" 

Jimin inquired. 

"Sohye if it's not okay... you don't have to say a word. I'll handle it."

Taehyung put his hands around my shoulder in concern.

I was feeling sad every time when memories of that night enact again and again in my thoughts. It was haunting me so painful... that it hurts.

"You... you cheated on me!" I exclaimed. 

Jimin relentlessly moves his fingers through his hairs

Jimin relentlessly moves his fingers through his hairs... while another side of me couldn't even decide. 

Which side was real? 

Did he really love me or not...

_

VOTE/COMMENT 💙

For the next update!