Chapter 14- Iceberg-san, Robbers and Galley-La Company

Juli looked curiously around while she walked into the city.

"Oh, can I help you, pretty lady?" A man with a Yagara Bull rent booth asked her friendly.

Juli blinked and smiled at the man. "Oh, that would be nice, I'm new in this city and I don't really know where to go. Can you tell me where some clothes stores are, mister?"

The man blushed at her smile. "Yes, but I have something better. Why don't you take one of these Yagara's, they take you wherever you want to go." He pointed at the Yagara Bull's who all scrimmaged towards her.

Juli giggled. "I would like that. How much does one cost?"

"Oh no, no, no, no, no. You can choose one for free. I can't charge a pretty and polite lady like you." He said, still with a blush on his face.

Juli blinked in confusion. "Are you sure?"

"Yes. You can see it as a welcome present..." The man smiled friendly.

Juli smiled at him softly. "Okay, if you think so." She looked at all the Yagara's. Most of them stared at her and looked like they wanted to accompany her. She hummed thoughtfully and glanced to the one in the corner. He was smaller than the others and seemed to be a bit scared. She smiled softly and pointed at that one. "I want to take him."

The yagara owner looked at her in disbelief. "Are you sure? You can choose whoever you want, you don't have to take the little one."

Juli smiled cheerfully at the shy Yagara, who slowly swam towards her. "No, I'm sure. I want him."

"Okay, you can take him. He will bring you everywhere you want to." He said and let the Yagara out of his stall.

Juli giggled amused as the Yagara shyly swam towards her. "You don't have to be frightened... What's your name?"

The Yagara looked at her with wide eyes before answering her cheerfully.

"Okay, nice to meet you Shai. Let's go!" She giggled amused and jumped onto him, just as they began to swim away. Juli turned around and waved at the owner. "Thank you for your kindness."

The owner blushed heavily and waved back happily.

Juli turned back around and looked curiously at everything they passed. "Oh, I didn't tell you where I wanted to go. I'm sorry Shai. Let's go to some clothes stores and maybe you know where I can get some utensils for drawing?"

Shai chirped in understanding and they began to dash through the canals of Water Seven. Juli's delighted giggles rang through the city like a melody of the heavens.

A few moments later...

"Thanks Shai. Can you wait here until I come back?" She asked him and stepped onto the walkway.

Shai chirped cheerfully.

"Okay, thank you. See you in a few moments." And with that she began to walk away and looked at the stores in curiosity.

"Wow, I have never seen such a beauty!" One guy with hearts in his eyes shouted as he spotted Juli.

Suddenly a crowd of blushing guys formed around Juli.

Juli looked at them in confusion and tilted her head. "Is something wrong?"

"No...But we never saw such a Goddess like you." One of them shouted as he approached her.

Juli giggled and smiled at them innocently. "But I'm no Goddess. My name is just Kurama Juli and I'm a normal human like everyone else."

They all looked at her in shock.