Last Words For My Love....

'Hello, reader.
My name is Keith Kogane. I'm the one, that committed suicide on the second day of July. You may ask, how and why? I drowned in the water, that is as bright, as the one I loved, love and will forever love. But he will never love me. And I wanted to end this suffering. Why he wouldn't love me? He's not gay. He loves me as a friend. Who? Lance McClain. The love of my life.'

The paper in the dairy had heard broken tears on itself, falling and falling.

Keith wiped the tears, which still haven't stopped and wrote another paragraph.

'If you read my whole dairy, you surely know him. I love him every second of my life from the first time we met. But he loves someone else. And is happy.'

His tears were streaming. Painful sobs left his mouth, as he remembered the first time they met. The first time they were together alone. The first time they laughed together. The first time Lance said he's in love. The first time he introduced him to his girlfriend. The fist time he called Keith his best friend.

'If you're reading this and you're not Lance, please, don't let him see this. But if it's you, Lance, please, be happy and don't forget about me...

Sincerely, Keith.'

He closed the dairy and put it inside the bookcover on his bookshelf. He looked at his bag, that Lance gave him and put it on his shoulders. It was a struggle for a while, since there were heavy rocks inside. He opened his apartment door and didn't even bothered to lock it.

He went down to the first floor and walked out of the door. It was dark out, the moon was high and shining, letting him see. He sniffed the faint scent of Lance on Lance's shirt he forgot at his apartment this week and wiped the tear that slipped from his eye.

He walked go the sea, that Lance loved so much. The sea that was in his eyes. It was so calm tonight.

He was in the middle of the bridge, that not everyone dared to cross, since it didn't have any railings and was quite narrow. The water wasn't deep under it, but wasn't shallow too.

He stepped closer to the edge and looked down. His eyes dull, lifeless and sad.

"Lance McClain, I love you..." he said and jumped.

The water wasn't cold or hot, but Keith still didn't care. He looked up as he sinked to the bottom of the sea. The moon was getting bigger and bigger.

He smiled and closed his eyes.

His life was fading away. And the memories coming back. The memories of Lance.

"Hey, mullet head. Are you okay?" Yes, that you're here.

"Keith! Wanna come to my house and watch some movies with me? My family is gone for this weekend." how could I say no?

"Ew, mullet head! Take this!" how could I be mad at you?

Those happy memories.

Those memories of Lance.

Lance.

The only thing that kept his alive.

And now? He's gone. He's gone and I can't do anything about it.

"Wow, Keith! I had no idea you could sing so-so- so beautifully!" I planned to sing to you at our wedding.

The song came to his head again. The song he wrote for him. The song he wanted to say to him, that he loved him. He heard him. But he didn't knew. He will never know...

The life fade away from his body. He's free now...

He's free now....

Police car was in front of Lance's house. He went to open the door. "Yes?"

"Are you Lance McClain?" one of the two police officers asked.

"Yes, I am." Lance didn't understand what's happening.

The police officers took their hats off and held them to their chests. "I am extremely sorry for telling you this," the second police officer said, his head low. "But Keith Kogane commited suicide." Lance froze on the spot. His best friend... Commited suicide... "Were here to ask you a couple of questions, will you be able to answer?"

"Yeah... Just... What happened?"

"He drowned. He had a bag full of stoned on his back and jumped into the sea."

They drove to Keith's apartment as Lance privileged.

Lance unlocked the door, just to find out it was opened.

He rushed to Keith's room, the officers right after him. He looked at his desk. A pen laid there. He was writing something before he went out. He looked at the shelf with his books and reached for one.

"Please, don't touch anything. There might be some things that we can figure out-"

"Then give me some gloves. I don't care. I think I can figure it out." he said, desperation in his voice.

They gave him a pair of rubber gloves and he put them on. The took the fake book out and grabbed right after the smaller book. Keith's dairy.

He listed to the last page Keith wrote onto and read out loud.

"Hello, reader. My name is Keith Kogane. I'm the one, that committed suicide on the second day of July. You may ask, how and why? I drowned in the water, that is as bright, as the one I loved, love and will forever love. But he will never love me. And I wanted to end this suffering. Why he wouldn't love me? He's not gay. He loves me as a friend. Who? Lance McClain. The love of my life....

I loved you all my life too, Keith."