You can call me Mrs. Timberlake. :)

Soo here is another chapter, because someone couldn’t wait longer! *putting an innocent face* Anyways I hope that you'll like it and special thanks for @Shakifan for helping me with this chapter!  Thank you Jane!♥ And it's not a revenge for Sofia giving you a heart attack!  :) LOOOOOOVE Y'ALL! ♥ - Jane

When Sofia said those words, everyone was shocked but at the same time happy.

"Oh God!  Congrats Sofia!" Christina said as she went to hug her.

After everyone congratulated them Sofia looked at Adam who was smiling like an idiot.

"Don't you have to say something about this?"

Adam looked at her and went to hug her tightly.

" I'm so happy for you sis!"

He spun her around.

"I can't believe that my little sister is going to be a mommy!" He started crying.

Christina walked to him and wiped away his tears for him and kissed him.

  After they released, she pretendet to be hurt.

  "You weren't that excited when i told you that we're having another baby! " she pouted.

Adam looked at her and wrapped his arms around her waist and said:

" Well, I was happy about it, but this is my little sister who we're talking about."

he kissed her again and said:"I love you babe." and then rubbed her belly.  "I love you too Baby."

Then they all talked and joked and Christina said that ahe could make an appointment at her doctor for Sofia and Sofia wanted to have Christina there with her. 

March 17th, after the dinner

Justin waited for Sofia to go to the bathroom and when he was sure that she wasn't listening, he dialed Adam's number.

"Hey bro, what's up? " Adam asked.

" Just wanted to talk to you."

"What is it?"

"Hm, I know that it isn't good talking about this on the phone, but I want to ask you for your sister's hand." When Justin said that, he could hear Christina screaming and Adam telling her to be quiet.

"Oh God, I don’t know what to say except for I would gladly accept you as my brother in law.Welcome in family, Justin!"Adam said excited.

"Thanks man, it means a lot comming from you." Justin was happy.

"So when will you propose?"

"Tomorrrow morning, when she'll wake up."

"Okay Justin!  I have to go now, because I have here two girls who are screaming at me." Adam joked.

Justin laughed a d then hung up.

             The next morning

Justin walked into the bedroom, holding a tray of roses and a champain but apple juice for Sofia. He put it down onto the nightstand and pulled something out of his pocked.

It was a unique diamond ring.

Then he gently grabbed Sofia's left arm and carefully slid the ring onto her finger. 

She slowly woke up, because she felt something cold being placed onto her finger.

  She looked at Justín and smiled."Good morning babe." He smiled at her.

" Good morning to you too my princess." but then he went  serious. "The first time i looked into your eyes , I could easily see myself reflected back. That doesn't mean much to some people, but to me it’s everything. It means I see myself in you, a part of you that I don’t ever want to let go of. Being in the same room as you just makes my heart buzz and beat with excitement. I lose my breath; my voice is whisked away just by the essence of every word that brushes past your lips. When we lock eyes, I can feel a jolt go straight into me, past my physical being. It’s overwhelming and it belongs to you. "

then he loojed at her and saw her crying. "

Look at your left hand sweetheart." She did as she was told and soon her eyes were meet with a shiny and unique diamond ring. 

She looked back at Justin, who was now kneeling down on one knee and holding her hand.

Then Justin continued.

"Will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?"

Sofia looked at him and smiled. 

"Yes Justin, Yes I'll marry you! " and with that Justin leaned closer to her and they kissed.