painful rain » 2jae

Choi Youngjae § Im Jaebum

  Youngjae cries softly. Covering his face and shivering. Cries louder when lighting strikes. Youngjae rubs his arms together to provide heat. "It's cold..." Wind flies past Youngjae, water pounds down, his clothes getting wetter every second. "J-Jaebum.."

Status - On-going

Started;; 3/11/18
Ended;; ??/??/??

Characters-
Im Jaebum
Choi Youngjae
Kim Aerum
BamBam
Jackson Wang
Park Jinyoung
Kim Yugyeom
Mark Tuan
Jeong Yutaek
Mi Yeona
Oh Jaehyung
  Kim Seokjin, Kim Namjoon, Kim Taehyung, Park Jimin, Jeon Jeongguk, Jeong Hoseok, Min Yoongi. (??)

Meaning of story -
This is a story about Youngjae that is scared of the rain (thunder/lighting) because of his childhood. Youngjae literally has nothing to comfort him except his friends. But they're always busy and Youngjae is just like in the corner. A high school story. Jaebum the popular guy and basically a bully (like any story) and when he and Youngjae get partnered up for a big project, they start to know each other.
You know like in any other story the bully has a story? Yeah Jaebum has one. Kim Aerum. She gets jealous because of some what, and plans to lock Youngjae out on the rooftop. So he'll die from the coldness and stuff by the incoming storm.

I'm hungry.

Some characters may be added or not. Depends if I get to bored.

1. Mi Yeona and Oh Jaehyung are actually real people ;3; yeonashi (Yeona) Jaehyung doesn't have an account.

2. BTS May be included or not. Gotbangtan?