Chapter 1 of Page 1: Meet the Omegas

Still needs editing but I've been working out this story since I was little! Might as well share it, right? Plus I'm sure someone will like it 🙄.

Any constructive criticism is welcome!

Enjoy!

Chapter One Page One: Meet the Omegas

Þhřéę mœŕě đæýß

|BLADE|

A mate is supposed to love you.

A mate is supposed to cherish you and all that you do.

Mates supposed to treat you right, as they are your other half.

A mate isn't to reject you.

I felt happy to be alive, safe, and at peace for some many reason-that is, until someone jolted me awake.

"Blade, get up!" A faint whisper rang in my ear. I just groan and turn further into my pillow hoping the noise would go away.

"Come on, Blade." The voice said and I opened my eyes and peered into deep forest green. My favorite color.

He laughed down at me, which made his freckles stand out. I pat his head while resting my palm on his untidy ginger-colored hair. He moves back, allowing me to stand up as I groan.

Kenny waking me rather than someone else makes me happy. Some would either hit me awake or pour water on me without even trying. Friends or so called enemies would do either. Kate, who's my other friend, would jump on the bed to wake me up, or shove me off.

"Thank you for waking me up." I yawn loudly.

Kenny takes my hand and drags me into my bathroom. He then closes the door and begins to undress. Heat rises to my pale brown face as I shift my head and put my hands on my cheeks.

"What are you doing?" I scream, a crack in my voice. Kenny puts his palm over my mouth to shush me. His shirt is forgotten. I sneak a quick glimpse of his body and grin a bit.

He often worked in the backyard garden with his mother and other pack members, which is why his skin was uneven due to the sun. His face and arms were tan, and his stomach was pale white.

He giggled as I poked his slightly chubby belly. I lick his hand, which he rips from my grasp, and glares; his hands taste like cherries and pine cones, weird.

"If you're wondering what we're doing, we're about to take a bath, so quit being weird, I mean I know you're gay for me but I have a love interest already," He said jokingly as I rolled my eyes.

" Check out what exactly, there's not much to see." I said. Kenny gasp as he places his hand on his chest.

" You're mean!"

I was gay, or questioning? It was hard to tell with me. Since I'm an Omega I knew since an early age I was going to have a male mate. While there is a chance to have a female alpha the thought of an Alpha male made me happy.

I glared at him. "We?"

He grinned crookedly at me, causing my face to heat up. I hate him!

"At least five people can fit in the bath. Why not? Plus, you can check me out, so it's a win-win." He said with a smile.

I then thought back moments ago when he said he has a love interest. I mean Kenny flirts alot and I mean a lot but him having a crush was new?

"Wait who is your love interest?" I ask.