Chapter 2

5 am

Storm's POV

My alarm goes off and I crush it and get up. "What time is it?" I mutter and I look at the time and I flop back down on my pillow. "I'm going back to sleep, I never wake up this early." I mutter.

Someone knocks on my door.

"ITS NEVER OPEN." I yell.

Someone jumps down on my balcony and opens my screen door then walks in.

"Its 5 am, who in their right mind would be up this early?" I mutter and I hear a chuckle. I look at where it came from and I see Kakashi. "And your in my apartment because?" I ask.

"Your supposed to get up. Lord Hokage told me you don't get up early." Kakashi says to me.

"I hate your guts." I mutter and I face plant my face into my pillow.

Kakashi starts to drag me out of bed with a chuckle. "Get out of bed."

I grab my bed post. "No one in their right mind gets up this early."

"Yeah. But I told you to be at Training ground 7 at 5 am." Kakashi says to me.

"Do you think I care?" I ask him. I get up and grab my clothes. "You better be gone by the time I get out of the bathroom or so help me, I will tear your eyes out and shove them down your throat." I say to him.

Kakashi gives me a closed eyed smile.

"And I'll wipe that smile off your face." I mutter and I walk to the bathroom, shower, change into my everyday outfit and then walk out. I see Kakashi gone and I walk to the kitchen and I eat breakfast.

I finish and walk to training ground 7 and I'm about a half hour late.

"Your late." Sakura mutters.

"I'm never late, your just simply early." I say to her with a smirk.

"Stupid smartass." Sakura scowls at me.

"I have no idea how many times I've been scowled at this past month. Anyways how can a smartass be stupid?" I ask her.

Sasuke smirks then scowls at me.

I sit under a tree as I tie my forehead protector on my leg just below my jean short shorts on my left leg.

We wait and during that time I doze off until I hear a yell and I get up and see Kakashi giving us a closed eyed smile.

"You made me get up early for no reason." I say to him.

Kakashi explains the bell test and the rules and Naruto being the idiot he is gets caught by Kakashi, I throw a kunai and Kakashi's arm and he releases Naruto so he won't get hurt.

Kakashi nods while Sasuke and Sakura stare at me and Naruto looking at me with thankfulness.

"Start." Kakashi says to us.

I jump back and up into a tree. I watch as Naruto fails at trying to fight Kakashi, I throw shuriken here and there as I move through the tree's silently. I land on one branch and it cracks and breaks, I grab the branch above me and I hang there.

Yeah, shit. Why do I get myself in these predicaments? Because I'm a reckless idiot that doesn't watch where I land, that's why.

I look around me and I look below me to see Kakashi looking up at me.

"Need something?" I ask as I pull myself up.

"So you've been the one throwing the random shuriken. Your the elusive type." Kakashi says to me.