This is not finished.
    I stumble in surprise and whirl around, the deer lifting up a small cloud of leaves and dirt as it’s quickly jerked with me. Standing several feet away, with a serious look on his face, was Asher.

    “What are you doing here?” I demanded.

    “Watching you. No, just taking a dump in the forest. What do you think I’m doing?” he replies sarcastically.

    I glare at him. “You were spying on me?”

“Yeah, why else would I still be here?”

“I don't freaking know!” I yelled angrily. He takes a few steps towards me and I step back.

“Are you trying to avoid me?” He says a little angrily.

“No…” I say as I backup a little more.

“Then why are you backing away from me?”

“I don't know if I can trust you!” I shout out. Damn! Why did I just say that? He'll suspect something even more now.

“What do you mean? Are you hiding something? Is Serenity even you're real name? How old are you? Where are you from. Did you lie about your friend?...”

“Jeez Asher slow down!” I interrupt him.

“Oh...Sorry. But can you answer my questions?”

Damnit! Will he know if I'm lying!? Probably. Maybe I should just tell him the truth. Hopefully he doesn't tell anyone about me or reports me. I can't go back home. I could just kill myself right now….I do have a knife…

I look down toward my boot where I keep a knife for safety. You know just in case someone attacks me. I look back up at Asher who has a puzzled look on his face.

"What?" He says thankfully not knowing what I was about to do. He cocks his head to the side. "You okay?"

" Yeah" I say. Ok on the count of three. One...two...three. I chuck the deer leg at Asher.

"Agh, what the heck!" I hear him yell as I run away. I have no idea where I'm going. But there can't be too many people.

Once I feel that I'm a far enough away I stop and take my knife out of my boot. I lift the knife towards my neck, and barley make a cut before I get tackled by a strong someone.

"Arg! Asher what the heck!" I yell while trying to get out of his grip.

"I'm not Asher." The male voice says.

Wait he's not Asher!? Then who is he? Maybe if I ask him to get off of me he will.

Right as I go to ask him I hear someone running up to us.

”Thank you for stopping her.” Great now Asher is here. Man, I really hope this dude will get off of me.

”Ummm, Can you please get off of me?” I groan in pain and annoyance. The guy on top of me waits for a minute before getting off of me.

”Sorry about that. Mine name’s Solstice by the way.” Solstice is obviously taller than me and has light brown eyes and short amber hair. I look back and forth between Solstice and Asher who are looking at me in panic and confusion.

I could run again but then both of them would chase me and they're probably faster than me. Also, where's my knife! I look around frantically trying to find it but to no avail. Good thing I have another one.

”Hey, Serenity…” Asher says confused as to why I was spaced out.

“Huh?” I say looking back at him. I need a plan and fast. If I kick Asher down Solstice will probably hold me back because I won't have enough time to run away. What if I just grab my other knife and slit my throat now? I would have to walk away a little bit because they are really close and could stop me again. Argh I don't know what to do!

“You alright Serenity?” Solstice asks.

“Yeah I'm fine” I say, barley making eye contact and fidgeting my hands.