1. C

Cast grumbled as her phone rang. Her mind was pounding as she tried recollecting herself. Grabbing her phone and opening her eyes just a bit, she saw that Isla was calling. "Hey La, what happened last night?" Cast moaned as she slowly got up from bed. She put Isla on speaker.

"I was just about to ask you that." Replied Isla sheepishly, Cast plopping back down on her bed. "Oh Donny don't act like that. Surely the Asbury's know. Just ask them." Isla chimed and Cast got up.

"I'm pretty sure they're not home cause one of them woulda-" Cast was cut off when a woman with long brown hair entered her room.

"Casti! Your up by yourself!" Kim clapped her hands and Cast nodded. "Who are you on the phone with? And Khloe made pancakes." Cast broke into a smile.

"Hi Kim!" Beamed Isla and Kim said hi back.

"Now get off and come downstairs. Also, honey, get dressed." Kim left the room, closing the door and Cast looked down at her body. Naked except a baggy shirt belonging to him.

"God." Sighed Cast and she could tell Isla was immediately interested. "I slept with Isaiah." Isla gasped.

"Like slept slept?" Isla whispered and Cast nodded.

"Slept as in no bra, no underwear, and his shirt." Isla gasped again as Cast went to pull on some boxer shorts and then an old pair of basketball shorts. "Gotta go. Talk at school." Cast made a kiss noise as did Isla before hanging up and pulling her hair into a bun.

Walking out of her room, she saw Kylie leave the bathroom. "Mornin Ky." Yawned Cast and Kylie looked over at her with raised eyebrows. "You good?" Cast let her eyes wander down to Kylie's stomach.

"Don't worry about it." Breathed Kylie and Cast looked at the young woman with sorrowful eyes. Despite Kylie wanting to be a mom, it was taking a cost on her. Kylie regained herself and smiled at Cast tiredly. "Let's eat."

They walked downstairs, and saw Kendall and Kim on the couch, watching Spongebob and Khloe in the kitchen. "That's not your shirt Casti." Inquired Kendall, looking over at Cast. "Khlo, didn't somebody wear that shirt to the party last night?"

Khloe looked up and then smirked. "I think so. A boy I think. What's his name?" Cast groaned. "Right! Isaiah."

"Knew it." Smiled Kylie, sitting down at the counter. Cast joined her with a red face. "Don't worry about it hon. Your the youngest, so they're just messin with you." Kendall and Kim soon joined the two girls at the counter.

"Or it's cause your wearing your secret boyfriends shirt?" Kim piped and Khloe nodded, placing the plates in front of everyone. Cast groaned, and went to eat her pancakes. "Honey, put your fork down. Khloe hasn't sat down yet."

"Yea. Don't think stuffing your face with calories will make us shut up." Taunted Kendall teasingly and Cast then thought of something.

"Oh, I have a question. Who's pregnancy test was in the bathroom?" All the sister's locked eyes with each other as Cast raised her glass of orange juice and started eating.

"It's not Kylie, or me. So Kimmy, Kenny, someone fess up." Khloe stated with her chin held high. Both Kim and Kendall gasped as Kylie started eating. "Don't act shocked; we're both already pregnant."

"Well, it couldn't be me since Kanye isn't here so." All eyes landed on Kendall who scoffed. "Honey, I wouldn't cheat on the father of my children."

"How do we know it's not Cast?" Cast paused mid chew, feeling the gaze of everyone. "She did sleep with, what, a guy three years older?"

"Well, saying as I was having sex with a guy who's a year older than me, I don't think I would've had time to piss on a stick." Cast hopped out of her seat. "Gotta get ready." She walked upstairs and headed to her room. Sitting on her bed, she looked at messages.

One from Isaiah stuck out.
Isaiah
hey sorry i didnt wake you when i left, wanted you to get your sleep. love you

Cast smiled and then grabbed a bra and a pair of lace panties before going to the bathroom. Hopping into the shower, she embraced the heat of the water as it hit her skin. After five minutes, she got out and wrapped herself in a towel. Wrapping her hair in a towel after, she then rubbed her body with her towel before climbing into her bra and underwear.

Hanging the towel, she walked out of the bathroom to her room, waving at Khloe who smiled back before adding, "Is it a toilet paper day or push up day?"

"Both." Cast smiled and Khloe nodded. Walking into her room, Cast grabbed some toilet paper she had on the dresser and stuffed it into her lace, already push up, bra. Looking in the mirror, Cast went to grab her breasts. They were rounded, but never the size she wanted. Sighing, she pulled a crop top out of her drawer. A crop top that didn't look good with a bra.

Taking off her bra, she pulled on the crop top before stuffing in more toilet paper. Cast admired this crop top because it made her boobs look perkier, and her nipples stuck out. Picking out a pair of shorts, she pulled them on and then she looked at her butt in the mirror. Rounded like her boobs but big. Sighing, Cast then pulled out some black heels and took her hair out of the towel.

As she brushed through it, her phone started ringing. "Hey, it's Cast." Cast answered, not even knowing who it was.

"Hey! Almost ready you slut?" Her other best friend Ivy was on the line with her girlfriend who seemed to be on the phone with someone else.

"Yes, I am! And Noah ain't at school so I could just french Isaiah in the halls." Cast laughed, grabbing her bag and walking out of her room. "Bye Khlo and Kendall!" Yelled Cast, recieving goodbyes from both.

"Oh, and Isaiah's with us." Cast broke into a large grin, and hopped down the stairs, despite being in heels.

"Bye Ky, bye Kim!" Cast opened the door and walked towards her large group of friends including; James and Isla Killan, Kenzie Coleman, Ivy Lawerance, Diana Ortiz, and Isaiah Price, the one Cast rushed to. "Hey hon!" Isaiah grinned and bent down to kiss Cast. Cast responded quickly, and bit his lip for entry. Before anymore love could be shared, James coughed loudly.

"We have younger audiences." He gestured to the group of kids across the street who waited for their own bus. Cast rolled her eyes.

"Everyone at that age has already seen sex. It's the 21 century." Kenzie retorted and everyone laughed before walking to school.

~~~

Authors Note:

Hi! I know this is off to a weird start but to describe this story in better detail is that the Asbury's (Kim, Khloe, Kendall, and Kylie) ARE based off the Kardashians, and are famous but they keep Cast from the public's eye. And Cast is cheating on her boyfriend with Isaiah, and her boyfriend is the only one NOT to know.

Also, Cast doesn't TRY to be a slut, she is just very self conscious growing up in a household of people who dress nice and have that reputation so she tries to be like them. See you next chapter.

~Author