3. J

James knocked on the glass door of the Asbury's large white house. The one to open the door wasn't their friend but Khloe and Kendall who seemed out of breath. "Hey!" Breathed Khloe, giving a flashing grin. "You're the first one's here but Casti's out back." Khloe informed the trio who nodded.

"Thank you Khloe." Isla smiled and shoved past James despite him being five inches taller. Both Kendall and Khloe looked at the usually close siblings in curiousity. James only rolled his eyes and Ivy smiled sheepishly while shrugging.

Out on the back porch they saw Cast, dancing in her own odd way in a cute pink top and palm leaves bikini bottoms. She was using a pool noodle as a microphone and singing to 'Mine' by Bazzi. James only held back his laughter.

"Hey Casti!" Isla smiled and Cast turned abrutply, looking at all of them, specifically James. "Lovely display!" Isla clapped for the girl who grinned and bowed.

"Nice job slip and slide." Teased Ivy and Cast laughed with Ivy and Isla, James enjoying hearing the sweet and enduring laugh of Cast who's smile was perfectly lazy and careless. He always wondered how she always acted like she never cared when she had so many secrets.

"What did the gentleman think?" Cast asked with a large smile, looking at James who only wore a grin, reflecting Cast.

"That it's going to be a fun night." Smirked James and Cast agreed before gasping.

"Right! Isaiah's not coming, Kenzie's bringing her older brother, and the Asbury's brought this kid over.. they wanna adopt him." Cast stated hurriedly and James's eyes immediately lit up at that sentence as did Isla's.

"Diana's still coming right?" Asked Ivy, and Cast nodded. Ivy visibly exhaled relieved and James felt pity towards the girl at that moment. Ivy didn't fit in with anyone in the group; she knew that. Isla adressed it tonight.

Ivy felt safe in the presence of very few, but James was proud to say he was one of those people she was fine with. About to say something, Kenzie, Diana, and a tall mixed man who Isla immediately claimed with her eyes.

"Hey Kenz!" James waved and Kenzie smiled sweetly and shyly at James. Everyone knew Kenzie had a crush on James who could only disappoint in that. After they joined, Kylie served them all their own drinks, few of which were alcholic.

"Kids!" Kim walked outside maybe thirty minutes later, bringing a boy who was about 15 out onto the porch. "This is Dempsey, the boy we're hoping to adopt. I hope you welcome him warmly." Dempsey had curly dirty blonde hair with shining blue eyes.

Kim turned to walk back in before looking over at Cast who nodded slightly. "Hi Demps! I'm Cast, and if the adoption works out, your sister." Cast stepped out of the pool, and despite having seen her body before, James took it all in at once. How she was tanned with the trace of abs.

"Uh, hi." Waved Dempsey and Cast wrapped an arm around the boy. Despite being a blond beauty, she was an outgoing one that people didn't usually like at first sight.

"Demps meet Isla Killan with her cutie of a brother, James," everyone looked at the statement in curiousity as it flowed through their ears and James reddened, "Ivy and her girlfriend Diana," the two introverted girls waved and Dempsey gave a tiny smile, "and Kenzie and her older brother Julian. Guys, meet Dempsey!" Everyone waved at him.

Cast lead Dempsey to the hot tub. Cast took a spot next to James who's hand was under water. Cast placed her own hand on his and James looked over at her. Dempsey sat on the other side of Cast. "How often are your friends over?" Inquired Dempsey and Cast smiled warmly.

"One usually comes every night." She replied and Dempsey gasped quietly before everyone resumed conversation.

"Did you have to add that cutie of a brother thing?" Muttered James to Cast who looked apologetic. "They might suspect something."

"Oh I'm sorry J. I kinda let it slip." Cast whispered bringing her eyes to the water. "I'll just say I was drunk." James shook his head and Cast grew alarmed.

"It's fine. But I need to talk to you. Alone." Cast nodded looking thoughtful.

"Guy's let's hit up the pool it's getting kinda crowded. Lemme get the pool toys." Everyone nodded, and they left the tub. "James, come help me?" James nodded, letting Cast lead him to the cellar where the pool toys were. "You needed to-" Her sentence was ended quickly as James silenced her.

His hands were tangled in her blond hair as her own were cupping his face and neck. Their lips moved in sync as Cast's toned hands moved to his brown curls. They pulled apart for a second, their lips still touching. "We could get caught you know?"

Cast felt James's lips turn to a smirk against her own and she looked at his shining brown eyes. She saw the passion in them and sensed her own eyes showed her desire and love for him. "Then they get to see me kissing the girl I love." Smirking herself, Cast pulled James's face closer to hers so their lips were connected once more.

James bit Cast's lip for permission to let his tongue enter her mouth, and he took her moan of pleasure as a yes. He explored her mouth for what seemed the millionth time and James felt Cast's own tongue fighting for dominance. James then took his lips off hers, and heard Cast's quiet little whine.

He placed his lips on her neck, and he then bit a patch of her skin causing the girl to wince in pain but James only continued. James traveled from her neck to her collar bone, allowing himself to bite occasional bits of skin. Cast, while getting her skin marked, was tracing his abs and her own fingers lead to his lower part and she gripped his hard member.

James growled as the he bit a place on her boob, and he felt her nipples which were hard. While Cast was feeling his member, he was undoing her swimsuit from the back as her kissed her body in a variety of places. As her swimsuit was finally undone, a throat was cleared.

"James? Cast?" Ivy whispered and Cast instantly went to hold her swimsuit up and stood in front of James, hiding his excitement.

"Ives! Hi!" Cast smiled tightly and Ivy looked in shock. "Can you do your best friend a favor and speak nothing of this?" Ivy moved her mouth but no words came out. "I'll explain it later I promise. Give us five more minutes." Ivy soundlessly nodded and walked out of the cellar.

"We'll get more time tonight I hope." Breathed James and Cast looked at him with a burning passion and wanting in her eyes and smashed her lips to his, and the duo then began what was just disrupted.