CHAPTER 15 WHAT I LEAST EXPECTED

a/n omg its been ages since i updated sorry! so big ish chapters coming up. will updated as soon as i can. enjoy and thanks to everyone reading love you all.

CARTERS P.O.V

i was so confused as to why luke was so shaky. he got up and came over to me as he began to speak.

"carter i need you to know how much i love you. i cant imagine my life without you, you are the reason i smile everyday and every time i see you i get these crazy butterflies in my stomach. you are my everything. sure we have had our argument but babe we are stronger than all of that. you are so beautiful and i cant imagine my whole life without you i think i would die if you were ever taken from me, so i guess what im saying carter is will you marry me." i flung my hands over my mouth as he finished and got down on one knee opening the small blue box that held the most gorgeous ring  i had no words.

"carter, im sorry maybe this was a bad idea i just want to spend the rest of my life with you. im sorry if i have creeped you out" he slowly got up looking sad. i shot up and hugged him.

"don't be silly luke, of course i will marry you, i love you." i whispered in his ear. he pulled back and slipped the ring on my finger.

"i cant believe we are getting married. i love you soo soo much" i grabed him hugging him once again

"i finally have my girl and no one can take her away. i love you so much carter." his eyes starting to tear but he sat back down and we continued to eat.

"luke the ring is beautiful." i stated as i looked at the silver tiffany ring that is now forever going to be on my finger.

"not as beautiful as you love." he said looking in my eyes.

"gosh luke stop your making me blush. its simple but beautiful i love it. so spill who helped you pick it" i said looking at him with a 'no way did you pick this your self look'.

"what do you mean i had no help what so ever" he stated crossing his arms over.

" okay lucas whatever you want to believe." i giggled and he got up going to pay for the bill. he soon came back and took my hand leading me to the car. when we were in the car wasted by ghost town came on so i turned up the radio and started to belt out the words earning a few weird looks from luke but he soon joined in with me. the song ended and we both laughed at how silly we were. we pulled up to and unfamilure house and as luke got out i was confued.

"luke why are we here?" I asked as I got out the car. luke held up a set of keys

"well I figured since we are getting married we can move in together.  this is our new house babe" my mouth drop as he said those words.

"omg luke you really didnt have to buy a house. but I love it. I love you!" I ran up to him pulling him into a tight hug.

"come on love. want to see your new home" he montioned me to follow him as he opend the door. it was beautiful. not to fancy but not a total dump. all our stuff was already here! how? wait crap my mom she will never allow this.

"luke my mom will kill me first we got engaged and now we are moving in. we are only teenagers. she will have my head." I stated while I ploped down onto the black leather couch.

"dont worry i cleared it all with her who do you think helped me pick the house. she wasnt sure at first with me going to be away on tour and things but i got her to agree." his arms wrapped around me pulling me close. then I remembered he was leaving and thoughts of him not being here filled my mind.

"what did i do to deserve someone like you" i leaned up and pecked his lips.

"comon lets go up to bed, i invited everyone over tomorrow for a house warming party." he said picking me up bridal style.

we got up the stairs and he ploped me on the bed. man it was so comfy. luke went into what i assumed was a bathroom and came back in only his boxers. god he was atractive. he came and lay on the bed next to me and pulled me close to him.

"i love you carter, forver." he reached down and pecked my lips. our lips moved in synch and luke bit my lip softly allowing him to deepen the kiss. we started a full on make out sesion and soon luke was tugging at the hem of my t-shirt, he pulled it off and i also slipped of my trousers.

"we dont have to do this if your not ready" he said pulling apart from the kiss, but i noded for him to continue so he fliped me over so he was ontop of me.

"i love you luke" i let a few moans escape as he left kisses down my neck and well you can kind of tell where it went from there.

****

the next morning I woke up with lukes arms wrapped around me. he was snoring so I new he was still asleep. I sat up and tried to get out of bed but his grip tightened pulling me back down beside him

"stay" man I love his morning voice.

"luke I have to get up it's 10. plus we have to organise for the party." I said pulling away from him and getting out of bed.

I looked for my pajama shorts that were on the floor and put them on. I walked into the bathroom and took a quick shower. I dried my hair and put it in a fish tale braid.  as I walked back into the bed room I noticed luke was gone. I shrugged it off and got changed into a pair of denim shorts and a white tank top. my stomach ached so I decided to head down stairs and grab breakfast. when I enterd the kitchen I saw luke in his joggies making pancakes.

"whats this for" taking in the smell of the cooking I sat down at the island in the middle of the kitchen.

"this is a welcome to your new home breakfast and also for last night" he shot me a wink and I giggled.

"once we have eaten we need to go shopping for party supplies and luke?"

"yea." his eyes met mine

"I think I will do the cooking tonight. dont want our friends and family to get food poisoning. " I told him as I twirled the bit of burnt pancake on my fork.

he shot me an ' did you just insult my cooking' look and I laughed. We finished our food, luke got dressed and we headed to the car. the hole journey was silent.  not a bad silence a good one. luke put his hand on my thigh and I intertwined our fingers and he drove.

"I love you. you know that right?." his ocean eyes met mine.

"I no. I love you too luke"

                  CRASHH.....

a/n plot twist kinda. suckish chapter sorry. it is going to get better I promis. thank you for 90 reads. love you all.