|Fill Me with Poison|

Neema Wallace has never been one to fathom the idea of settling down

Neema Wallace has never been one to fathom the idea of settling down. From a young age, she had an idea of what she wanted and she wasn't going to pass it up for anyone. She vowed to never allow a man to get close enough to break her or distract her. After moving to a new town, she plans to start fresh and get her business up and running off the ground.

Kenji Freeman has a "can't trust anyone, not even family" mentality after he's played for a fool and left at the alter. Focusing on his business, he becomes all about work and is convinced love just isn't for him.

What's happens when these two cross paths?

"Why do people fantasize about falling in love? There's nothing pleasant about falling."

-Neema Kohara Wallace

"Can't trust anyone with simple shit so why give them something as complex as a heart?"

-Kenji Maurice Freeman

All rights reserved. Without limiting the rights under copyright, no part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in or introduced into a database and retrieval system or transmitted in any form or any means (electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the publishers.

.   .   .   .   .   .   .   . .

Contains explicit language and mature content

Comments that I deem unnecessary/rude will be deleted and/or user will be muted

Copyrighted © 2018 by Jupiterscript, Self Publishing ALL RIGHTS RESERVED