Chapter 10 ~ Feeling Like a Dream

J=Jack, Y=you.
I move a little closer to Jack so that our legs are touching and I  put my head on his shoulder. Y-"Thank you." I say softly and fall asleep. *Time skip to 8:00pm*
I wake up to see that Jack and I are lying on the couch. My head is on his chest and he has his arms wrapped around me. On of his hands is holding mine. I feel happy and I smile looking at him. He opens his eyes, sees me and smiles back. J-"I've missed you." He says referring to the years we were apart. Y-"I've missed you too." I say. I sit up slowly even thought I could stay like this with him forever and he sits up too. Y-"Are you hungry?" J-"Yeah." We walk out to the kitchen. My limp is not as bad as it was before. I find some left over pizza in the fridge, warm it up, and start to eat. We talk about some cute memories we have from when we were little. Hey was so sweet and he still is. Fame definitely did not change him. My mom is going to be home soon so Jack decided to leave... even though I wish he'd never leave. He leaves but before i know it he's back at the door. J-"hey, y/n," he says laughing. "I forgot to get your number." I give him my number and we hug goodbye this time for real. He's gone so I decide to text Rachel, my best friend who is amazing and so beautiful even though she doesn't know it, and is the most loyal person you'd ever meet. ~~~~~~~