Chapter 18~Forget (About You)

Cole's PoV

I walked out of my room and down the hall to what used to be the girls' room. It has been two week since they left, but the impact of saying bye still hasn't worn off. I opened the door, and stepped in. I looked around the empty room except for the beds. My eye caught sight of something in the corner. I walked over to it and picked it up, and saw it was a picture. A picture of all ten of us training together. I ran a hand over my face to stop me from crying. Standing up with the picture, I took it back to my room and set it on my dresser. I turned around to face Jay and Zane.
"How are we managing without them?" I ask, sitting down on my bed.
"We have to focus on beating Lord Garmadon; that is how." Zane answered me. Jay shook his head.
"I just miss my gamer buddy." I smile.
"Which one?"
"All of them!" The door opened to reveal Lloyd and Kai.
"We have to do something about this depressive state." Kai mumbled. Lloyd nodded in agreement. I shrugged.
"Why don't we go to the amusement park?" Jay suggested, standing up. We all agreed and walked out the door.

We told Sensei bye, and headed towards the amusement park. We kept walking and I stopped seeing something familiar.
"Guys remember this?" I ask. Kai back walks to see what I'm looking at and smiles.
"Yeah." Lloyd looks like he thinks we're weird.
"What's up? It's just an ally." I turn to him and smile.
"The ally where we met your girlfriend, your sister and the other three girls." Jay comes and puts his arm around Lloyd's shoulders.
"This, my boy, is pretty much the ally that started it all."
"If they chose a different place to train the probability of us meeting them would have gone down eighty-three percent." Zane comments. The rest of us nod in agreement.

We reluctantly part from the dark ally and keep walking to the fair. We were all dead silent, and we all knew why. We were each thinking about the girls.

~Quite some days later, maybe about three weeks~

~Amy's PoV~

"Dylin, watch out!" I scream as a vampire lunges out of nowhere to try and bite her neck. Dylin leaps and rolls out of the way. Right now we were in Doragon because there were vampires coming in left and right. North and south. This is the city that needed our help, and it was so hard. They had messengers deliver S.O.S letters to different Ninja groups. Why they didn't invite Wu's group? Probably 'cause they didn't want Garmadon following them here. they had plenty on their plate how it was. To avoid getting bit, the townspeople stayed in their houses for the majority of the time this has happened. And only a few brave souls had ran to give us the letters and to supply food for their household. At this particular moment, the five of us were fighting a few of the vampires. Where they were coming from we do not know.

~Using my time skipping powers that writers have to skip to a couple hours later. Let's say five.~

"We need to attack them at their nest." Jordan said, back at the campsite. He was a member of another ninja group who received the 'Sign of Help' as we call it. We kind of considered him the leader around here because he just was. He kind of took over the minute he knew enough about the vampires, someone told me. Our campsite was small and unnoticeable. The way we needed it. We didn't want to attract attention among ourselves. There were four tents. Each comfortably sleeping three, all placed in a square around a fire pit and a seating area made from logs where we talk about strategies and stuff. We were there now, talking about the thing that consumed most of our thoughts, day and night. Daniel dabbed a wound near Spencer's eye with alcohol.
"Ow!" She pulled away. Daniel sighed and grabbed Spencer's chin, holding her in place as she squirmed.
"How? We don't know where they're coming from." Jackie retorted. She was almost like the second-in-command, though Jordan would rather be bit by one of the vampires than admit it. Jackie, as well, butted into vice leader.
"We'll send out some ninjas to go search for it."
"We barely have any to spare!" Jackie countered.
"Barely. But the ones we do have to spare can go out and start looking. Now, Mathew and I have been tracking where most of the vampire attacks have been. It seems to be on the northern half of the town. If we send the ninja's there first then we might have a better chance of finding it."
"We can send Amy. She can give you good cover. the trees listen to her." Jackie nods in my direction and I give a nod of confirmation. Jordan looks doubtful and hesitant, but then Melody, who so obviously read his doubts, spoke up:
"She can fend for herself and for others. She'll help a lot. You've seen her fight." Mathew and Cameron nod in agreement. They've seen me fight and they have no doubt that I'm good.
"Fine." Jordan gives in,
"Tom, Nash you guys go with her. Now, you'll start tomorrow. I'll give you the map so that you can have a better idea of where you're searching. Get some rest. You start early. Spencer and I will accompany you to the edge of town. Goodnight." He turns around and heads into one of the tents, and that's the last we would see of him till morning. I stood up, gave a small wave and quiet goodnight to everybody and then climbed into a different tent.

The next morning I woke up with Tom and Nash on my left. I sat up and stretched, then shook the two boys awake. It was around the break of dawn and it was time for us to leave.

I'm sorry for not posting in forever.