Oblivion

• Dedicated to Everyone ;)

"What are you doing here, Sugg?" demanded Zoe, hands on her hips.

"Can't I express some brotherly love?" Joe flicked his hair mockingly and strode past her.

"Joe, what do you want?" she followed him after closing the door. She saw Joe laying on her couch, eating one of the apples she just bought from the shop.

"Can I film here?" he asked, making an effort to sit up.

"Absolutely not. A collab with you is doable, but definitely not here. You'll mess the carpet up again; go sit on the table."

"Well, first up, my house is a junkyard at the moment because Caspar isn't really planning on unpacking. And I can't reveal my filthy hygiene skills, shall I?" he rolled his green eyes.

"Of course not," Joe's face brightened up at her agreement. "So, now that we're all past that, give me the real reason."

"Fine." Joe sighed, his expression serious. "I don't have anything for Sugg Sunday so I tweeted, asking people to give me questions and all that. No one really tweeted me besides Alfie, Jim, Marcus and the rest of the lot, and you know that they're nothing but plain stupid. Out of 2 million, four."

"And you came to ask me for advice?" she asked smugly, crossing her arms. "I told you I'm the better Sugg, Joe."

"Collab with me, and let's do a my brother does my makeup challenge. They love those."

"Classic, bro." Zoe smiled, but snapped into an unfathomable expression. "How creative are you, Joseph?"

"Come on, Zoe. Help me out here." Joe whined, being the huge drama queen he is.

"Well," Zoe sighed, slouching. "Alfie's coming over in an hour, go ask him. I'm more than unwilling to help you solve this."

Joe knew she was being sarcastic; Zoe is always in a cheery mood, and she never really was this way. To make it simple, Joe decided that Zoe wasn't so happy to see him. Sisters. Gah.

"Fine."

Zoe put all her girly stuff in her purse and set it on the vanity table. "Help yourself to the second shelf on the refrigirator; but don't even think about sneaking some oreos in. They're Alfie's." A faint whooping sound echoed through the halls, and Zoe rolled her eyes. She didn't bother greeting Alfie as she heard his cackle echo. 

After fifteen minutes, Joe's small head popped in her window.

"Do you have any mustard?"