getaways➰

High school sucks. Don't believe the movies you used to watch as a child, or your parents that assure you it's the best years of your life- or the constant reminder that it's a time of friends, party's, and preparing for college. That's all bullshit. Some of you may disagree- the jocks who sleep with a new girl every week, or the cheerleaders with perfect body's and get any guy they want- or just the portion of people who are happy. Which I am not included in that portion. My name is Payton Reed and I'm that part of society who doesn't have a perfect family, or a perfect life. Which doesn't mean I'm just an outsider with no friends, it's kind of the opposite. I play volleyball- and a lot of people know me because of it. I feel that sometimes society thinks "Well you're really talented and have a ton of friends and you're super popular, you're living the dream!" But it's actually not the truth. Yes, I said it. To all of you out there who understand what I'm talking about, you understand the constant struggle to balance sports, school, friends, relationships, family etc. Sometimes people's expectations are too much to bear. With all that deep depressing stuff out of the way- I want to tell how I found myself, or more importantly who crossed paths with me.

________________________________

-I know it's short but I hope it's a good start-

Comment! I love your opinions good or bad:)

3-12-18