Story 4

Xanthia, Gabby, Kate, Bailey, Ocea, Belle and Jasmine decided to throw a secret party for me, Shelby, Caitlan, Zoe and Emily. They hit every store in town, buying balloons, clothes, presents and other party items. That night, while we were sleeping, Xanthia and Gabby went from house to house putting a map to the location of the party in each mailbox. We woke up to find the map and followed it to the old club house.

'Wait, did you guys also receive a party invite here?' Emily asked.

We looked at each other and nodded. Walking up the path, we saw a few fireworks go off. Jasmine jumped out the door way in a black dress.

'You guys made it!' She says. All of us confused, we walked into a pitch black room.

Everyone jumped out yelling 'SURPRISE!'

The music starts playing and we start dancing. Starting at 9:00am, the party went till 8:00pm. We walked out, Xanthia, Shelby, Kate, Emily and Caitlan all collapsed on the grass from drunkness, and the rest of us dragged them home. Once at home, we all go to bed and have the same dream.

'W-where are we?' Kate asks. We look around this new world made from what seems like marshmallows, chocolate and candy. Me, Emily and Jasmine go straight over to a chocolate fountain and start eating.  Kate, Xanthia, Gabby, Shelby and Caitlan all take a bite out of a giant marshmallow while Zoe, Ocea, Bailey and Belle eat some sour candy. After stuffing our faces, a giant skittle falls from the sky, crushing the sweets and us along with it. We wake up, to tired to talk, then fall back asleep. After many hours, it's finally morning and we all go back to our separate homes, waving good bye to each other. Since they threw a party, we decided to throw them a party, but that's another story.

The end!