The Girl on the Porch

Mabel's POV

I snuck up on my Grunkles who were creepily watching the porch. "RAWR!" I shouted. "Shh!" Ford told me. "Why?" I asked "Look." He pointed to a girl with (H/L) (H/C) hair with a (F/C) bracelet around her wrist.

A/n: you make the outfit

Third person POV

*ahem* In Y/n's Dreamscape: Y/n walked through the endless void. She recognized it as a Bill dream. "Bill Cipher I know you're here!" She yelled "Sharp as ever Paw Print." A voice said from behind her. "Hi Bill"  she said sighing. The illuminacho floated in front of her.  " Want to make a deal?" Bill asked " For the last time, No!A deal with you is what got me in this position in the first place!" She shouted  " And why do you keep calling me paw print! It makes no sense!" "Just for that I'm going to give you a very...interesting nightmare." He said  "oh crud." Was all I said.

Y/n's actual dream

Y/n's POV

I was walking with my parent's when they told me to wait for them at the park. When they got there they yelled at me "YOU'RE A MONSTER! NO ONE WILL EVER LOVE YOU! NOT UNTIL THEY FIND OUT YOUR CURSE!" I felt like crying. "YOU WILL NEVER AMOUNT TO ANYTHING!"  I ran into the forest. "Hey animal-talker." I looked up to see a red fox with a grey stripe on her tail. "What's your name animal-talker?" "Y-y/n" I stammered "well Y-y/n" she smirked " you need some comforting ?" I smiled " Yes,yes I do." (Insert best freinds montage)

I kept my promise! Yay! I may not update, I don't really have a schedule but I'm on spring break so... I'll try my best. I will most defiantly post for Pi day!  And as always remember Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold bye!