19

Taehyung wore a black and white plaid shirt tucked into black slacks along with black loafers and a white mask.

He followed the GPS signal he had on Jungkook who was currently heading to the café. "Why haven't you been answering?" He thought in his head.

He arrived at the place, pushing the door open. As soon as he walked in he saw a line of people in front of him. It was much busier than it usually was.

The brown haired male walked around the café, eyes scanning each person's face at each table. None of which were Jungkook's face.

Taehyung felt a drop in his heart as "what ifs" ran threw his mind. "What if someone killed him and took his phone? What if someone stole his phone? What if he's secretly in the police force and he's going to come up and-"

"Taehyung?" A familiar voice called from behind him. His heart skipped a beat but soon went back to normal as soon as he registered the voice.

"Namjoon!" He spun on his heel and faced the older. He smiled nervously, face tinting a bit of red. "What are you doing here?"

"Just came to help Jin out because it's busy today. Are you looking for a seat?" He wiped his hands on his apron while giving a sweet smile to Taehyung.

"Me? Ahh no I'm actually looking for someone..." His eyes scanned around the café again, close to giving up hope.

"Who are you looking for? I could check the cameras for you." He tilted his head.

"You can?! Please, that would be amazing Joon." His eyes sparkled with hope.

"Yeah follow me." He motioned him to the back of the café, entering a room with a sign on the door that said "Employees only!"

He walked over to a laptop that sat opened on a small table, his fingers beginning to type away on the keyboard.

Small little boxes apperead on the screen, each showing customers walking in and out, eating, and Jin behind the counter. He rewinded the clock to 15 minutes ago.

"Was the person you're looking for just here?" He asked.

"It said he was here when I got here which was like 5 minutes ago." Taehyung tapped his phone.

As Namjoon pressed play, Taehyung walked over to the computer and kept his eyes on the camera that focused on the door.

"Can you speed it up a little?" Taehyung asked.

Namjoon sped up the camera. As soon as 5 minutes passed a familiar body walked in. "There!"

Namjoon slowed the cameras and clicked on the one afixed to the door. A male with a black mask, black shades, brown hair, a loose white shirt, black skinny jeans, and Timberlands.

"I think that's him..." He switched the camera as he passed the line of people heading to the back of the café where the people sat. As soon as he took off his glasses, his face showed on the camera. Taehyung paused it and zoomed in.

Doe like eyes, a sloped nose, a sharp jawline, and thin lips. "This is Jungkook."

He pushed play, he watched Jungkook walk into the bathroom but he never came back out. He fast forwarded the time to this very second and he still hasn't came out.

"He's still here!" Taehyung shouted as he gave Namjoon a quick hug. "Thank you so much!" He ran out of the back room and headed to the bathroom.

He pushed open the door swiftly, scanning the bathroom. He walked around the corner to where the sink was, seeing the same male from earlier.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung froze in place as he saw his friend with cuts and bruises on his face.