20

"Jungkook?" Taehyung froze in place as he saw his friend with cuts and bruises on his face.

"T-taehyung?" Jungkook looked at him through the mirror, quickly covering his face with the mask and spinning on his heel. "Wh-what are you-"

"I could ask you the same thing." He walked towards the younger.

Jungkook began to freak out, his hands became sweaty and his heart rate began to pick up. The older probably figured out he lied to him and this was the end. "First Yoongi and now Taehyung. Who's next? Jimin?"

"Why didn't you answer my text messages? Or Jimin's?" He took another step closer, making Jungkook freak out even more.

"I-um my ph-phone-" he slipped away from the older, backing up to the opposite wall. "Wa-wasn't working."

The older hummed and turned around as he slipped to the wall. "And you didn't care to fix it in the month you were gone?"

"I'm sorry Taehyung I lied to you!" Tears began to pool in his eyes. "I didn't go anywhere but around town and stayed in my house! I isolated myself from everyone and turned off my phone! Why?! Because Yoongi and I got into a fight and I called him a liar and I said I hated him! After that I walked out of the house and went to an old place my friends and I would go on Saturday nights... There was still alcohol left so I drank some and made myself drunk... I went here twice in this month, the second time being yesterday. Yoongi was there and he- he fought me... physically... that's why I have these cuts..."

By the time he was finished, he couldn't breathe nor see right. Tears streamed down his cheeks as he slid down the wall and hugged his legs. "I'm a horrible person I'm sorry. I don't deserve you."

The older was left speechless, he had no idea what to say or do. His heart shattered into millions of pieces as if someone had died in front of his eyes.

Jungkook chuckled a sad laugh, wiping his eyes. "My parents were right, no wonder they kicked me out."

"Jungkook what do you mean?" Taehyung finally walked over to him and sat next to him.

"About what?" He sniffed.

"Your parents."

"They kicked me out because they said I was a disgrace, that I made the family name garbage, I couldn't do one thing right. They would abuse me, my mother hitting me with her own hands and my father smacking me with his belt. And the worst part of it was that they found out one of my deepest secrets..." Jungkook explained.

"Why would they say and do those things? That's child abuse." Taehyung looked at the younger male, concerned.

"Taehyung..." His voice cracked, another tear slipping down his cheek. "They found out I was gay..." He hugged his knees to his chest.

"But I thought-" he scrunched his eyebrows as he was cut off.

"No I lied about that too. I thought you would hate me and call me a disgrace as well." He kept his eyes afixed to the floor.

"Jungkook, didn't you read my message?" He pushed the younger's chin towards himself, making Jungkook look in his eyes.

"That I'm your best friend?" He wiped his eye.

"Did it not send?" He mumbled to himself. "No, I'm gay too."

Jungkook's eyes widened, not believing his words. "Wh-what? You're kidding-"

"No, I'm not. And I fell in love with you the second I saw you." Taehyung said. It hurt the younger's heart for lying and ignoring him all this time. "My heart broke when you didn't respond and it broke even more when I saw these..." He pulled Jungkook's mask down and looked at the cuts.

"Tae..." He grabbed a fist full of the older's shirt, pulling him in a tight hug. "I love you." He sniffed.

"I love you too." He hugged back, his arms wrapping perfectly around his waist. "Don't lie to me anymore." He demanded as he rubbed the younger's back comfortingly.

The younger stayed quiet and held onto Taehyung. He felt a warmth he's never felt before, something in his head clicked and before he knew it, he was asleep in Taehyung's arms.