Chapter 12

Music booming around the club people dancing having a good time I would be having a better time if I wasn't on my own Bayley was on a date with Finn and Becky was sticking to her word she wasn't drinking again or for a while at least but as much as I have had to drink so far Dean was still in my head, this is no good I downed my drink but before I could get up this guy sat on the seat beside me "I know this is weird but I've been watching you sitting on your own for the past couple of hours and I was just wondering if I could buy you a drink?"...

"I was just about to leave thanks for the offer though" I got up but he grabbed my hand "I insist please your on your own my friends have diched me just a bit of fun"  I mean why not this might actually my mind off Dean "Yeah sure why not, I'm Sasha by the way"   "Nice to meet you Sasha I'm Jason" 

I don't know how much time had passed, we moved on to a private booth of the club downing shots my head started to spin I needed to get to bed "Hey where are you going?"  "I'm going back to my hotel thanks for the drinks" I stumbled through the people on the dancefloor next thing I felt the cool air hit my skin, "Listen I'll walk you back can't risk someone taking advantage of you" this Jason guy is nice but he isn't Dean.

We arrived outside my room "How about we continue on the fun inside?" his hot breath in my ear his hands caressing my hips "No thank you I just want to go to bed"  he turned me around and pinned me against the not giving me a chance to struggle "Now that makes two of us"  I got my hands free trying to push him off "I said no"  "Oh come on sweetheart you'll enjoy once we get started"  I didn't know if was the fact I was drunk but he over powered me pinning my hands against the door attaching his lips to my neck I felt sick at this point "Get off me" I closed my eyes begging him to stop hoping he would next thing I heard a thud on the floor I opened my eyes to see Finn standing over him and Bayley coming over to console me...

"Sasha are you ok?" I just nodded my head I was shaking Finn grabbed Jason by the scruff of the neck and threw in to the elevator "I'm going to sit with Sasha for a while" I heard Bayley say to Finn before he left "Come on lets get you inside" 

"Here" I grabbed the glass of water out of Bayley's hand "What were you doing out on your own Sasha?"  "I just needed to get my mind focused on something else"  "Ok but what was your mind focused on in the first place?" I need to tell her she's y best friend "Promise me you won't get mad"  "Tell me what it is first"  I took a deep breath "I've been sleeping wit someone and you won't like it when I tell you who"  "Who is it Sasha?  "Dean"

"Are you serious Sasha your telling me after what he did to you your jumping in to bed with him again"  "It was just a no strings attached thing Bayley but its not happening anymore"  "I just can't believe you were hiding that from me"  "I'm sorry" "Well you know what maybe its a good thing you ended it" I looked at her in confusion "What does that mean?"  "Well him and Alexa made there relationship official tonight there are a couple of painkillers on the bed side cabinet because you will probably hung over in the morning" after she left I threw the glass against the wall letting it shatter in to pieces like my heart just did when I found that out