13. Teen Spirit

KaiRo POV.....

"Now I done taught you better than that stop cursing and meet this boy" my mom said waving me over.

"Nah sis that's cancelled send it back throw the whole idea away" I said walking back into the house.

"Kai get your ass out here what's the issue baby?" she said speed walking after me.

The sound of her swap meet stilettos clicking after me worked every nerve I had. The thought of this hoe being in my family tree sends my blood to a boil. I know his true beef is with Henny but I have beef with his friend. How that's going to look if we're stepbrothers and I have issues with him and his friend? I'm going to look crazy no ma'am not happening.

"Mom that's Bennie he was one of the boys involved in that big fight I was in a long while ago" I said trying to jog her memory.

"I knew he looked familiar and that name sounded familiar look baby that beef you have with that boy out there has nothing to do with you" she said sitting in front of me.

"I get that ma but he put me in that it was separated but he started talking crazy about me so now I have an issue" I said annoyed at this hoe in front of the house.

I see him and his dad talking to each other and he looked like he was explaining something. I could slap the hairline off that bitch. Bennie involved himself in a beef that had nothing to do with him. I know he was being a ride or die for Chazzmere but he should've left it alone.

"Kai just let me talk to them and we'll hash it all out right now okay?" she said and I rolled my eyes and agreed to at least sitting down with the follower.

I sat back and called Honesty really quick. He picked up and he was happy to hear my voice.

"What's tea KaiKai?" he said happily.

"Bitch so you know that stepbrother I was telling you about sis?" I asked him rushing.

"Oh yeah girl have you met your future lover yet?" he said laughing.

"Bitch it's Bennie" I said and the line got silent.

"Kai I know you mean Beanie Man both because if it's the Bennie we're talking about I'm going to be posted at your house awaiting that bitch arrival" he said getting upset.

"Girl no it's that bum ass bitch you mean girl I'm mad as hell" I said mad and I looked outside and they were still talking.

"Chile that house will be a whore house if she moves in there I'm going to turn it into a murder house when I see that hoe" Henny said and I started laughing because this bitch is dumb.

"Honesty stop this bitch got a smug look I'm itching to smack off her face" I said as he side eyed me and saw me looking through the curtains.

"Fuck that loose booty whore lying bitch I'll beat the taste out her mouth all he'll taste is fists and timbs when I'm done"he yelled through the phone.

"Girl now my mom wants me to make up with him for the sake of her upcoming marriage" I said and I was pacing all around the house.

"You know due to me loving your mom I'll allow it I get that I'm still in shook" he said and I saw them coming into the house.

"Girl me too but I have to go I'll call you later" I said and we hung up the phone.

They came into the house and I sat down in the love seat with my legs crossed. I heard the footsteps come closer to me and they appeared in front of me one by one. My mom and her boyfriend sat on the couch and  Bennie sat across the coffee table in the other seat.