Busted

"Ok class you are free to go,remember tomorrow is the history test,study up,and I know none of you have". Says our young home room teacher,miss Anne,she's only 22,barely older then us.
"Thank you,see you tomorrow." I smile,she was my favourite.
I walk through the halls of my all girls school,desperately trying to hide the bulge underneath my skirt,I know there are other girls like me here,but no one knows I have one. I finally reach the change room and check for anybody still there. The coast is clear and I take out my phone and pull up a revealing picture of my best friend and roommate,Lena Anderson's tits,who had sent it to me as a joke,she didn't know I thought she was hot as fuck.
I start to rub the bulge and finally pull it out,the full ten inches. One hand works the shaft as I grope myself with the other. I almost cum but stop myself,it would be too messy. I stop and am just putting my meat away as Lena opens the dressing room door,having to stay late to talk to her lacrosse coach. I cover her mouth as she is about to scream.
"Wow Lee Calm down". I shush her
"I...I...just didn't know...you had one too". She says a little flustered
"I should have...wait did you say too"? I ask,not thinking I heard her right.
"Yeah,I...have a dick...I never thought you would except me if I told you". Lena says a little sadly
"That makes two of us,guess we should have just told each other,it probably would be less awkward". I chuckle
"I guess".
"Can I...". I gesture at visible bulge in her shorts
"See mine...most friends would say this is weird but...I saw yours...and I guess you don't see me as just a friend". She says with a smirk as she pulls out her penis,it is shorter then mine but almost as wide. She grabs my dick and starts pumping,I look into her eyes and see more lust in her then I thought was humanly possible. She jerks me for a bit and pulls me into a deep kiss,our tongues fight for control and after a few seconds I win,her mouth tastes better then I dreamed it would but I finally pull away and slide my hand onto her cock.
"I have wanted to do this for so long lee,fuck You are so good at this". I groan
She slowly stops and turns around,wiggling her perfect backside.
"Come on now,don't keep a girl waiting". She smiles.
I slide my cock in between her ass cheeks and slowly tease her,rubbing my tip on the entrance.
"You sure about this".
She squeezes my hand and nods,telling me to continue. I slowly pick up the pace until about medium speed,not completely plowing her but not something to scoff at either. After ten minutes I cum,ropes of semen shooting into her ass,a little dripping of my dick.
We get dressed and I sit down next to her on one of the benches.
"God Janna that was awesome,how are you so good...have you"? She asks,completely out of breath.
"No,that was my first time,just a crap ton of porn and feral instinct". I jokes,oddly bubbly
"Well it felt awesome,Nikki will be so jealous I lost mine before her".
Nikki is her twin,at a glance they look different. Nikki's hair is dyed black with a streak of red in the front opposed to her sisters dark brown,she is taller,a bit antisocial,and has blue eyes,opposed to her sister's hazel. Otherwise they are the same,same angular face,same plump yet fit frame,same pale skin,same southern accent.
"So I am guessing...".
"Yeah she does have one,and mine being bigger annoys the hell out of her".
"Oh before I forget...you want some help". I nod at the very large bulge in her shorts.
"No...it's good". She smiles
"No,I always repay my debts".
I grab her bulge and she gives in to the pleasure and takes out her half erect cock.
I lick her shaft and when it is finally hard I take it into my throat,easily taking the eight inches. After a very sloppy blowjob she grabs my hair and slams her cock even deeper into my throat. I almost gag on her cum but it tastes delicious,a mix of musty and salty. I swallow it all and wipe my mouth,grinning at her.
"What"?she giggles
"What do you mean"? Not knowing what she is talking about.
"I know that look,what do you want".
"Do you...um want to go out". I get really nervous,which I find kinda funny,I just fucked her.
"Of course you idiot,I have had a thing for you since grade eight". She says quite matter of factly
"Let's make it official". I joke as I pull her into a kiss,a real one with no lust,just love,I had know her since I was a baby,and had the hots for her since grade six.
"Damn babe you are full of surprises". She laughs as we full apart.
"Babe,I can get used to that".
"Hell yeah you can". She grins
We walk back to our dorm room,which we shared with Nikki.
"Hey sis,Janna and me are a thing now,ok". Lee says as we walk through the door.
"Wait you are,slow down." Nikki says as she try's to comprehend what her sister had said.
"And she doesn't just know about our unique Attribute,she has one too"! Lena says practically jumping up and down.
"You guys want to have a threesome sometime?" I ask
"Hell yeah,is hers any good"? Nikki points at my crotch.
"It's huge,and it tastes heavenly". Lena giggles
"I wish we could have it now but It will have to wait till tomorrow,I got an extra shift at clava,we have that test tomorrow so we will have like a hundred kids wanting espresso".
"Ok Nikki,see you later".  I smile
"man this friendship just got really weird." Lena jokes
"A good kind of weird." I retort.
We end up crashing on her bed,having enough sexual adventures for one day.