Enjoy.

There was a goldfish named Jerry, he grew up with the dream of becoming a stand up comedian. The best feeling in the world for him was making others smile. He was always bullied as a kid so making fun of it was a way to express himself, with the plus of making other fish happy. When he was 18, he met the love of his life. Her name was Rose and even though everyone looks the same, she was beautiful to him. He became best friend with her then a year later asked her out. He asked her out whilst riding his dream, doing a show. He loved the smiled on everyone's faces. When he was around 25 he blew up with fame. He was doing a small show and confronted his girlfriend on the stage, and asked her to marry him. She said yes. His cheesey hear blew up with happiness and his soulless eyes shone with excitement. A year later they had a child named Eve. On Eve's 5th birthday the unthinkable happened. Everyone in Jerry's town got kiddnapped and taken to a factory, they were mercilessly shoves in bags and taken away to a place similar to what humans call hell. He could hear his daughters cries as she was taken away and sealed into a bag with the petrified strangers. He kissed his wife one last time as he was forcefully scooped up and put into a bag, on his way to death. He was being vigorously shaken around. From what he could tell, a few days later from sitting silently on the shelf, he was bought. The things he is going to be through in the near future are only told in children's tales. All he could think of at that moment was to cheer all the wails and plees for help. He cracked a few jokes and by the end of his usual set everyone was shaking with laughter. Smiles bold on their cheesy face. Even when the bag was opened and people were being shoveled into their doom everyone was still smiling. They all died with smiles on their faces. As Jerry was being scooped up he smiled, knowing his job was done.