Early morning in the Bunker

Dean POV

I come back from being unconscious and I find myself strapped to a chair in the dungeon. Well shit.. I find myself thinking. Sammy managed to catch me in the end..
I look around and try to escape from my chains. It's no use the cuffs are warded. Why must this kid be so annoying.
Just then I hear the door creaking open...

~ ~ ~

Cas POV

I open the door to the dungeon, where Dean is now imprisoned. Before I can work up the courage to walk I'm, I hear Dean say "Do I smell an Angel?". Hearing his raspy voice as if he had just woken up.
I hesitantly walk in and face him. I'm now just within arms length of him. "Hello Dean.." I tell him.

"Well well, if it isn't my favorite angel coming to see me." He says with a smirk.

I look away not daring to meet his pure black eyes. It pains me to see him in that state.

"What's wrong angel boy, you can't make eye contact now?"

I muster up whatever courage I have and look straight into his eyes.. He must of seen how much it hurt me to see him like that because he smirked at me and smiled in a sinister way.

"There's my sweet baby Cas."

Hearing him call my name once again makes me feel a hint of relief. I smile at him.

"Hey Cas why don't you come over here and take me out of these cuffs?"

"I can't do that Dean. You know I can't..."

He bites his lip while keeping his gaze on me.
"Then would you prefer we keep them on Mr.Angel?"

I look away blushing slightly..
Just then I hear Sam calling me.
Damn it Sam why do you have to be a cock block..

"I have to go now. Dean. We will talk later."

"Alright Cas I'll be waiting here for you.."

Do you guys like the story so far?? I wasn't completely sure what to write sorry if it's boring.
Comment if you guys want another chapter. ((Smut??))