1

Alice was a tall, brown haired girl who sat next to me in chemistry on the third row from the front. She was nice and quite cute but we never talked elsewhere usually. I pushed open the heavy wooden fire door and took my seat next to Alice on the left hand side of the classroom on the third row. She was wearing a buttoned up white shirt and the school tie, tucked into her black skirt and tights, although she rolled her skirt up revealing more of her legs which were perfectly shaped, she was quite curvy, or 'thick' as the boys liked to shout to her. She wore her wavy brown hair up in a pony tail so it didn't fall down to the middle of her back.
As I looked around I noticed there was just us and the teacher in here as it was ten minutes before the lesson began. Mr Byron was a nice teacher and never raised his voice above the class, he taught well and we all loved him as a teacher.
Alice was here because this was her first lesson today and she comes eerily to study and do homework as her room mate has the tendency to blast hip hop music from 9 a, onwards and she didn't have any classes on a Friday morning.
Mr Byron got yo and left, explaining he was going to be about twenty minutes to go and collect some sheets and talk to another teacher. We didn't mind.
"How are you doing" she asked as soon as the door closed.
"I'm good thanks, in quite a good mood today. What about you?"
"I'm good too, really loving the warmer weather. Been up to anything lately?"
"Not really, just studying. And the usual problems too. You?"
"Not really, I slept in this morning and had a hot chocolate which was pretty nice."
My 'usual problems' consisted of about every problem you could imagine happening to a girl with a penis, and more. I was born female but had a dick too, a pretty big one as far as I can tell too. Going through puberty was a pain as my body produce estrogen and testosterone but thankfully that's over now. I had to wear panties that extended up to the bottom of my boobs so I could tuck my penis up against my stomach, and so that boners wouldn't show, which seemed to happen quite frequently with Alice, and she probably been quite flirtatious recently too. My breasts were a size C, a size smaller than Alice's but I had a big dick to make up for that. And about the only positive, I could get changed for PE elsewhere and I don't get periods either, so woohoo!
Alice put the lid on her pen and wandered over to the door peering out the classroom, before sticking a post it note to the glass on the outside of the door, pulling the blind down and locking it. I was a tad nervous now. What was she doing?
"Right, we cam talk properly now! How's the love life going?" She asked in a rather suggesting tone.
I replied with a sassy "Do you really think anyone in their right mind would be attracted to a girl with a dick? I mean seriously? Especially with how stubborn and rude I can be.
She took a step closer to me. "Well, I quite... I quite like it, I'd date you." She paused awkwardly and I didn't know what to say either. "I kinda like you Taylor, as in like like you. You're an amazing person and I mean why wouldn't I date someone with perfect boobs who can also fuck me shitless?"
I didn't know what to do or what was happening, she came closer to me and reached for my tie, pulling down on it and leaning in close to my face. Our lips touched and I kissed back, she was bloody hot but never did I imagine I'd be able to kiss her. It was passionate and she quickly slipped her tongue into my mouth, feeling around and carrying on the kiss. Thankfully the door was locked and the window was blocked with the blind.
She pulled away and I noticed my penis growing in my panties. She pulled her tie from around her neck and threw it to the side. She grabbed my shoulders and pushed further back on my stool before lifting her leg over and straddling me, she leaned in again and kissed my moist lips again for minutes on end. The member in my pants was huge now, I could feel it against my stomach. She broke away from the kiss and gripped my breasts firmly, I let out a little moan as she did so and she giggled. Her other hand messily unbuttoned her shirt and removed it from her body, revealing her red lacy bra and enormous boobs. She lifted my hand and I did the rest myself. I squeezed them and slid my tongue into her mouth, licking her tongue and massaging her boobs, she moaned a little and reached for my legs. She got a hand full of my tights and pulled hard, causing the, to come down a little. Alice got up and pulled my tights the rest of the way off, exposing my legs and giving her full access to the two genitalia up my skirt. She wandered behind me and I was already a step ahead of her unbuttoning my shirt. She kissed my neck passionately, sucking and biting, no doubtedly leaving behind a hickey. I took my shirt off and through it with hers. I stood up and strode over towards her as she stood against a desk. I pressed up against her and our lips collided again, I messaged her breasts and used my other hand to unfasten her bra, she helped me take it off her and flung it to the side with the other assorted clothing. Her breasts were enormous and I could barely hold one in my hand, I squeezed again and she moaned even louder. Our legs brushed each other and I noticed her tights were no longer on either. I unfastened my bra for her and she grabbed my boobs too, both of us massaging each other, moaning louder and louder. I was sure she could feel my election pressed against her and she didn't seem to mind, instead she reached for it with one hand and began stroking up and down.
I pulled away and had to ask if she was okay with this, it might just be a little, weird.
"Of course, of course I am Taylor, I want you" and we resumed.
We slipped out tongues back inside each other's mouths and kissed again, her hands found the bottom of my skirt and lifted it up a little, tracing her hands up my thighs and towards my crotch. I did the same and could feel the moisture radiating from her wet vagina. I found the edge of her panties and pulled down, they caught on her curves but soon came down and she slipped them off so I could feel her full wet body. My hands travelled up her thigh and I slowly stuck two fingers inside of her, she cliched around me and pulled away from our kiss as she leaned her head back, moaning in pleasure whilst I fingered her. I squared down and felt my dick press into my stomach more, I took my fingers out and lifted my head to her crotch, she smiled and I outstretched mr tongue and started licking. Fast. She moaned uncontrollably for about a minute before claiming she was going to come, so she reached for my underwear and pulled it from under my skirt, it receded from covering my stomach and left my skirt slightly loose around my waist, she rolled it up so it was around my waist like hers was and she stared in awe. My boner stuck out at a good eight inches, whilst below was a dripping wet pussy and my bum behind it, she was much curvier than me and I see why the boys called her thick. She jumped up and sat on the desk, spreading my legs and I knew what to do, I lifted my dick and teased her with my tip for thirty second before pushing it in all the way, slowly. A tremendous moan erupted from her mouth as I did this, I pulled out a little them went back in and built up speed, rocking in and out of her, both of us moaning as I rubbed my pussy whilst thrusting her hard, I came close to coming with both genitals and pulled out. She shuffled further onto the desk and I climbed on too. I got on top of her and squashed my erection between us, positioning myself so we were scissoring. I began rocking back and forth, feeling our pussies wet against each other and the foreskin of my penis being pulled back, pleasuring both genitals and she was clearly enjoying it too. First to orgasm was me, my penis erupted between us shooting white cum onto her boobs which I was still massaging. Seconds later, she came all over, releasing liquid everywhere lubricating me more and soaking the both of us. A few second after I did the same and liquid spewed everywhere. Female orgasms were much better, they lasted longer and felt much better, especially when it was with someone else too. Especially Alice. We lay there for ten minutes, exhausted and cuddling, occasionally making our for a minute or two. I grabbed some paper towels from the sink and wiped the cum from everywhere. We kissed again and dressed ourselves, stopping to massage each other's breasts several times during the process. My bra went back on along with my underwear, I unrolled my skirt down and buttoned my shirt up, tucking it in. My erection went down after orgasm but was growing again seeing Alice naked. We were dressed and the mess was cleared up. Alice opened the door and took the post it from the glass. We'd actually spent an hour having fun together but thankfully my a horns returned a further fifteen minutes after we finished. No one else bothered with class.

That became out Friday tradition and it was glorious, each orgasm better than the last, trying out new things and lingeries too, one week we even tried our BDSM. We chuckled throughout each lesson but rarely spoke all lesson. We changed room mates and shared a dorm now too, that just meant we could fuck more though. So we did.