yoongi in bed

you and yoongi are in the bed together , his hands tided up against the beds top almost naked with only his tight boxers. you see his long hard cock twitching needing help. you slowly pull down his boxers with your right hand as your other gently goes down the side of his cock to tease him. he bites his lips as he looks down at you . after pulling down his boxers his cock twitches even more as it slowly goes up. "oh, aren't you just a bad boy? getting hard already ?" you whisper into his ear , "p-please do it already" he whimpers as you whirl your finger on the top of his cock. "alright , but I won't hesitate to go hard on you baby boy" you say as you put lube on your hands. you slide your right hand to the bottom of his cock as his hips thrust up with a tiny moan, heavily panting. you rush your hand up and down his dick over and over . "beg you dirty boy" , he replies back "p-please, master. do it faster , make me cum" . you go faster up and down as his dick twitches. you lean your head closer to his cock , he yells "n-no, w-w-wait! im not ready ! ". you look up at his flustered face , you smirk , "too late , this bad boy needs some punishing " .  "h-hhnNnn"  he moans as his hips twitch up shaking and thrusting , your tongue twirls on the tip of his cock putting your hand on the side of his hips to stay still. "b-babe , i- i- c-cant, im g-gonna c-cum.." he whimpers . "come on baby, you can do it, I'll make sure every drop of that sticky goodness comes out"  you reply. "o-okay i-i- trus- hNHn !" he screams as his cum releases. the cum squirts onto your boobs and mouth . "ah, it seems like you've made a tiny mess" you say as you twirl your tongue around your mouth to clean up his cum. "mMmnnnn" you groan, " my favorite" . you put your hands on the bottom of your shirt as your lift it up and throw it on the ground. "don't need this anymore" , you get up and take off your little panties. yoongi turns even more red as he sees your naked body, you crawl back onto the bed on top of his body, "time to do the hard work" you say as you smirk ; you stand on your knees as you grip his cock, moving your body on top of it. "let's see how you enjoy this" , "w-wait! master ,  I'm not ready ! " he whimpers and you rush your pussy down onto his cock. "aAHH" you moan loudly, "baby , it feels so good, your cock is so hard , it's making my pussy feel hot and plump!". You thrust your pussy up and down his cock faster and faster as he moans , he starts to droul as he pants harder and hard. your pussy cums , dripping onto his sides. you pull his cock out of your pussy  as you look down see how red and hot his dick is. his dick still twitching , you lick the top ; "aaAHhhh~~ hNnn~" he moans.  "you know what? I need some thing for you to help me out with"~ you say as you look at his red whimpering face . "hHhnnnnNgG" he moans , "o-okay master, just for you" . "good~" , you turn around from him and moving your ass up apond his face , he looks at the wet cum still dripping from your pussy, red and plump . he bites his lip as he getting hornier , "baby boy, clean up my pussy for me, lick up all this sticky goodness" you say. "y-yes master" he replies as he leans closer to it.  you feel his warm tongue twirling around your vagina, you look up seeing his cock twitch as it lifts up. his needing horniness to get more out of you leads him to break out of the tie you put him in , he slapps his hands onto your ass gripping it as lifts it higher . you turn to the side to see what happened in surprise. *At this point yoongi is now in control* he ties his legs on top of your back to get more grip of you. he later then puts his two fingers into your pussy , going in and out , licking your insides . You moan loudly "aAAHhhHh" "baby, stop, it's too fast" you whimper. "hah, it's my turn to return what you gave" he replies as his fingers go faster . since his legs were tied on top of your back it leaned your face down near his dick, you smirk - "fine then, do as you please" , you grip his cock , "ill make it even, you bad boy" you say as you mouth his cock , twirling your tongue as your deep throat his dick up and down, as you go faster he thrusts moaning , , , you go faster and faster , letting on to your max speed , he moans and moans louder and louder , "i-i can't take this" he says as his arms&legs drop to the sides of the bed. "you dirty boy , I'll punish you for this" you say as you get up  from his leg lock. yoongi still panting , you grab his arms and tie it back to the top of the  bed . 

-part 1 - end .
this was my first ever watt pad! I hope you enjoyed ;) . I'll make part 2 soon. please give me your thoughts on my story , thanks!

- miso ;))