Part 2: Talk

The next morning, you drive to the café Melissa told you about and you find your uncle, Derek there. You sit at his table and sigh.

Y/N: Hey. What did you need to talk about?

Derek: Before that. How about some breakfast on me?

Y/N: Sure.

He orders two plates of pancakes and a cup of orange juice for you while he drinks coffee.

Derek: So I heard you just moved to the street that Aaron lives on.

Y/N: Yeah.

Derek: Do his friends know about... you know what?

Y/N: I doubt it.

Derek taps the table and you understand why. Ultima Werewolves are dangerous because they're the only ones who can turn humans. Either by a bite or looking into an Ultima's eyes while they're red though that way tends to be more fatal than the other way. Derek has always been cautious about who knows about your family's heritage.

Y/N: If they knew, his girlfriend would have asked me questions.

Derek sighs in relief.

Derek: Alright. We have to keep this on the down low. Oh before I forget.

He hands you a key and a paper with an address.

Derek: I'd like for you and Aaron to check out the lodge at this address and fix it up so we can rent rooms out.

Y/N: I'll check it out sometime. Well I better get going. Aphmau wanted to have a housewarming party for me and I don't want my place being a mess.

Derek: Alright. Keep in touch.

You thank your uncle for the meal and leave. You look at the address and you remember that was the last place she was sighted. You go home and Aaron and Aphmau arrive early to help you prepare the house for the party.

Not long after you guys finish, people knock at the door. You open it to see Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan along with a brunette boy, a blue haired boy, a blonde boy who is very loud, a white haired boy who is trying to hit on Katelyn which upsets you for some reason. There is also a girl with brown and blonde hair, a girl with orange hair and ruby red eyes and a boy with black hair wearing a mask.

Aphmau: Everyone, this is Y/N. Aaron's cousin. Y/N, this is Laurence.

Laurence: Hey.

Aphmau: Dante.

Dante: Whaddup?

Aphmau: Garroth and his brother, Zane.

Garroth: Hi!

Zane: Yeah... Hey...

Aphmau: The guy hitting on Katelyn is Travis.

Travis is too distracted to say hi. Katelyn is about to punch him but you beat her to the punch, quite literally. You punch Travis in the arm and he topples over.

Travis: WHY?!

Y/N: Do not act like a pervert while I'm around.

Katelyn: I like this guy more and more.

Aphmau: Anyway, the last two here are Lucinda and Kim.

Lucinda: Hello.

Kim: H-Hi.

You all talk and you get to know everyone. After a bit of chit chat, all of you watch a movie. The movie is an action adventure and everyone enjoys it. After everyone else has left besides Aaron and Aphmau, who help you clean up, you look at your cousin.

Y/N: Hey, Aaron. I talked to your dad this morning. He wants us to clean out a lodge to rent rooms out.

Aaron: Really?

Y/N: Yeah.

The two of you decide to go a week from now and he and Aphmau leave. You go lay down and sigh as you drift off to sleep.

Meanwhile with Aphmau and Aaron.

Aphmau: So why do you think he defended Katelyn like that?

Aaron: No idea. Maybe he has a crush on her.

End of Part 2