What A Day.

Apollo walks in after the a few minutes of the bell ringing for the end of the day. "Hello sir."
He says as he enters the room. I nod at him. He picks up one of the swords from the rack and practices on a dummy.
"So, is all you want to do is practice." I ask.
"Yeah, maybe learn a few tricks from the pro. And maybe just talk a little, like normal people usually do." He responds. I snatch a sword from the rack and swiftly slit the dummies heads off to impress him. "Are you trying to impress me sir?" He says with a chuckle at the end.
I feel my cheeks burn a little. "Heh, what if I just felt like cutting the head off of a dummy." I say as I pick up the head.
He kinda laughs and begins stabbing the dummy. The attempt he made to slice the head off was pitiful. The sword got stuck in all the hay and the tough material coating the outside. I grab it and yank it out, then hand it to him.
"Maybe I need to work on my decapitation skills a little more." He states scratching the back of his head. I pat him on the shoulder for reassurance. He smiles at me. His smile warms my heart, I feel it pound. My ears feel like they're burning. I can't help but love him.
"Um, Mr. Ennd.. are you okay... you look a little.." he snickers, "red in the face." That just made things worse. I bury my head in my hands. This time he pats me on the shoulder.
"It's okay sir. You did kind of impress me. I will admit that." He smiles at me, also blushing.

I couldn't believe it... does he like me too? I look up at him. "You really thought it was impressive..?"
"Of course." He says with joy in his words. "If only I could do that.." he pulls his silky hair behind his ear, his cheeks turn a bright red tint.
"Well, it is my job to teach students how to improve.." I say, as I sit on a nearby desk.
"So you'll teach me your magical decapitation ways!" He excitedly springs into the air. It's like if you say that you'll give a small child a piece of candy.
I chuckle at him. He's so adorable when he gets excited. He sits on the desk next to mine. The room was silent. We both just sat.
"Hey.. Mr. Ennd... can I ask you something..?" He asks quietly.
"Sure.." I respond.
"Would it be wrong for a student to like a teacher... in more of a loving way..?"
My face turns red, I spin my head away from him to not reveal the clear blush on my cheeks. "I mean... if the teacher is around the same age.. i guess" I respond shaken.
"Sir.. are you okay... you seem a little... shaken." He puts his hand on my shoulder. I turn to face him.
"Oh, uh, I-I'm fine.."
"But, you're face is bright red.." he caresses my cheek. I feel a chill down my spin. What is this feeling? My face burns more profusely.
"R-really... I-it's noth-.." before I know it his lips are on mine. I never thought this day would come. Knowing that my one true love loves me back, is the greatest thing ever.
~•~
The janitor walks in to clean my classroom. As he cleans, I teach Apollo how to cleanly and swiftly chop a head off. The janitor always hates cleaning my classroom. There's always hay, a little blood, and just other random things.
"Alright I think that's enough for the day." I say as I set my sword back on the rack.
"Aww, okay." He slumps over to the rack and puts his sword down.

We walk out together.
"Do you want me to wait with you..?" I ask as he waits for a bus to arrive.
"Yes!" He says swiftly. I step back in shock of the word that shot outta him so swiftly. "I mean, it just gets lonely is all.. it would be nice to have someone."
"I understand." We stand and wait in the pouring rain. Non of us had an umbrella. I put my arm around him to keep him warm. He snuggles me close. For once I don't feel like a tall freak. He's 6'7 and I'm 6'5. The one time I'm shorter then someone.
His, bus arrives. We both let go of each other. He almost gets on the bus and waves to me, I wave back. I turn to leave, then get a kiss on my cheek from him. He smiles and gets on the bus. The bus drives off in the pouring rain, and disappears.
I get into my car and start driving home. "Man... what a day..." I say. I switch the radio on, and cruise home.
I get home and in bed. All I dreamt about was Apollo. All I could think about was Apollo...

Apollo.. is all mine.