22#my Mate my Luna

Fause pov:

My body move his own like it use to, drawing some pentagram while chatting quietly,using some ashes, special ashes to be exact. Second by second my expression became blank the shaking hands are now stopped.
Then I rose up and went to the corner picking black candles and putting each one in every corner of the pentagram,after that I started to unbotton my polo shirt and enter the center of the pentagram.
I seat on the center of it,put down a silver blade to my side,pick the bottle of liquid out of my jeans pocket.
A sweet scent a rose with it when I opened it's cup.
I pour some to my forehead,until it travel down to my face,my chin going down to my neck down to my chest to my torso until it comes to my navels.
My chatting became louder and louder ,the energy surrounding in me became more and more powerful.
No one hear my scream.
They are all deft in my voice.
The things around me are now flew in the air.
A beads of sweat coming out through my body. My flesh are burning, I felt thousound of needles prick through my veins,but when I see the agonist of my love face.... I know for sure what I felt it's nothing compared to my love experiencing now.
His naked upper body are all red for the tension,his veins are pop out to his muscles,he tightly clenched the sheet while moving his body side by side.

"I'm sorry for tying you."

I murmured to myself quietly,then I cut my palm with a silver blade and slammed my bloody hands on the floor.
That's were Joker's eyes wide open and he instantly a rose to the bed.
He starred at me with hurt and hate

"Why are you doing this,.. uncle?"

"To remove your curse,Princess."

I directly told her,I know when I started this ritual I will save Joker life no matter what it cost.

➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️

Princess pov:

I am in deep thoughts when an intense pain irrupted throughout my body,I seated collapsed on the ground shielding my stomach,then another wave of pain hit my body that make me scream.

"Luna!!!!!"

Someone rush to my side and help me stand up. Then she was shocked and terrified when she look down on my thighs,I confusedly look down and saw a blood flowing out between my legs. My eyes started tearing up, I shook my head side by side while my shaking hands touches the blood

" No  no  no...."

I continue murmured not believing what is happening on me,then I felt myself lifted up

"I need to take you to the pack doctor."

Violet told while carrying me up

"No!...."

I desperately shouted on her,while enduring the pain that killing me.

"Luna!?!?!?"

"Just.... (Panting heavily) just bring me... Hhhhh... To the isolated place."

I told her,she look at me unsure

"Please...."

Violet take a deep breath and using her speed ,she run towards the isolated place where I caught King and Primo do their things.