The scream *ch4*

*Nico's pov*

I jumped with my sword in my hand thinking there was a monster from the deathining scream. But when I looked down I saw (y/n) shaking with tears streaming down her face. I looked around to see who else was up and you saw that everyone was, I have never heard a scream filled with so much pain, not physical but mentall pain. I saw a shocked Annabeth walking over to a crying and shaking (y/n) trying to calm her down.

Annabeth-- (y/n) why are you crying are you ok?? she said with concern in her voice

(Y/n)-- GET AWAY FROM ME I-I DONT NEED HELP IM NOT A MONSTER she responded with tears streaming down her face.

*Narrators pov*

Percy slowly walked over to (y/n) like she was a frightened deer that could runaway at any second. He camly but concernedly said "(y/n) your not a monster we just want to know what's wrong and if we can help." He sat down next to her, well he tried to (y/n) ended up screaming again but this time it made her sound broken, why well because she was, she finally...broke. She gripled her pillow as if it was the only thing keeping her alive, she yelled "NO NO NO I DIDN'T LET HIM DIE I TRIED, I TRIED TO SAVE HIM THEY WOULDNT LET ME THEY WOULDNT LET ME." That's when we knew she wasn't yelling at us she was yelling at the visons from her nightmares still going through her brain. They didn't know what to do fearing they would upset her even more. Then Leo tried to help, he didnt say anything he just sat down and hugged her. He hugged her like there was someone going to take her away which isn't completely false.... But what surprised them is that she hugged back and didn't scream she just sat there hugging him while crying and shaking.

*Leo's pov*

I saw her scream and cry for far too long, I have to help her. I walked over to her knowing not to say a word and just hugged her, I hugged her like something or someone is going to take her away. But what surprised me is that she hugged me back, she hugged me back like there was no tommorow.
I finally realized she was calm enough for me to ask her what's wrong so that's exactly what I did.

"(Y/n) tell me what's wrong"
"Leo i-i I can't"
"What do you mean you can't"
"They won't let me"
"(Y/n) who-who is they?"
"The monsters, they can hear us they know were here" she whispered

*Narrators pov*

Everyone's face was in pure terror, they didn't know what to do. Everyone (except y/n) grabbed they weppon and surrounded (y/n) to protect her, but what they didn't know is that they monsters were talking to her still, through her.
After 3hrs of nothing but screams from (y/n) and her telling them what the monsters were saying, they decided to go get Chiron. When Chiron walked in with Annabeth since she got him he was greeted by a screaming (y/n) and her worried friends.

*Time skip by 5 days*

It's been 5 days since the incident and (y/n) was finnaly well enough to explain what happened. She explained that the monsters spoke to her even before she came to camp but that time it was worse, they reminded her of all of the things she has done and how much of a monster she is. She also said that they wouldn't like her telling them this but she knew she had to or the monsters would get them too...

*A/n*

Thanks for the 31 reads I didn't even think I would get 5 :) but back to the story.

*Nico's pov*

"FIVE DAYS GUYS IT TOOK HER FIVE DAYS FOR HER TO GET BETTER AND THEY ARE STILL SPEAKING TO HER, AND WE ARE JUST SITTING HERE!?!??"

"Nico you have to calm down or we'll never be able to figure out a plan or anything."

"NO, I WILL NOT CALM DOWN PERCY I REFUSE TO LOSE ANOTHER SISTER"

"Nico I promise I'll protect her she'll be fine I swear on the River of Styx"

"OH WHERE HAVE I HEARD THAT ONE BEFORE YOU SWORE TO PROTECT BIANCA AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENED, LOOK W-W-WHAT HAPPENED"

"Nico you gotta calm down you're crying"

"NO I WILL NOT CALM DOWN (Y/N) IS MY SISTER AND I LOVE HER, I WILL NOT LOSE HER...n-not again."

"Nico what do you mean again?"

"Nevermind Leo it was nothing"

"No no no I heard you loud and clear what did you mean not again"

....

"Nico if you tell me what you mean then we may be able to help her now, so tell me Nico di Angelo what happened to her."

"I can't tell you"

"What the fuck do you mean you can't tell me!?"

"I'm sorry but it's not your business Leo."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN ITS NOT MY BUSINESS I WAS THE ONE TO HOLD HER WHILE SHE CRIED AND SHOOK THROUGH HER NIGHMARES AND WHAT DID YOU DO, NOTHING. I LOVE HER I HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW WHAT COULD SAVE HER."

....

Everyone stared at me waiting for my answer but after a few minutes I finally squeaked it out.

"She-sh-she killed herself"

"Wait what"

*Narrators pov*

But leo didn't get to finish his question because Nico already ran away with tears streaming down his face with a worried Will going after him.

A/n

Ooooo did I leave you on a cliff hanger... Well I'm in a 19hr car ride so you will get that next chapter in the time it takes me to type it *finger guns* yeah uh I need friends.