2

It was 12:00 A.M.

You still weren't asleep.

A lot of questions popped into your head.

Will they find out?

Will I ever come out of the closet already?!

You just couldn't take this much pressure in one night.

Minutes later, you decided to walk around town.

Getting out of bed, You grabbed a jacket and left out the door.
-
The town was silent, well, only for a little bit. It was interrupted by a beautiful noise. You slowly walked closer to the sound.

Taking a small peek, You quietly gasped, it was the Queen Of Arendelle, Playing a violin, at this time of night?

You stared at her from head to toe.

" Damn.... she's hot...control your gay ass, Y/N".

You never actually talked to the Queen in person. The fear and anxiety inside of you prevented you from doing so. Everything about her was perfect...

You had realized the song was over, You smiled to yourself, " Wow... That was amazing"!
The Queen looked up at you...

" Oh my, Shes looking at me... what do I do"?!

She smiled back, " Thank you....". You didn't think your heart could take this beauty.
You played with your fingers, " So... you play the violin"? Elsa shook her head 'yes', " Yes, ever since I was young".

" Same, here". You said, not wanting to embarrass yourself.

Your heart was racing so fast.

" What's your name"?

" my name, come on, what's my name"?!

You tried to not blush, " I'm Y/N".

" Oh, I knew you reminded me of someone... you're the leader of the choir team"! You giggled, " Yeah...". She grabbed her violin and before she could leave, Her hand touched your shoulder, " Thank you for representing yourself as a leader to Arendelle. I really appreciate it...". Elsa walked away.

You ran back to your house, And went to your bedroom.

Your head came into contact with the wall, " What is happening to me"?
- Line Break
Ever since I met Elsa, I couldn't stop thinking about her, every time I'd try to teach my choir class, I would get distracted by the images of Elsa in my head. Even at home....

It has been a week and I can't get over how beautiful she is, how amazing she could play music. The way she talked made my insides go wild. I knew this woman was stealing a big chunk of my heart... I know it's been a week but damn she makes me smile...

Every time I see her in town, my eyes are locked on her and only her.

I've never seen anyone like this before...
She's so beautiful...
-
You sneak out almost every night to go see Elsa.
But you stopped once your parents found out you were going out in the middle of the night just to see a pretty girl.

" You sneak out"?! Your father yells. You nodded, " Yes... but I promise I won't do it again".

He didn't like giving you punishments, so he just sent you to your room.

You sat on your bed.

" I'm in love with a queen".