Chapter 7

I woke up with Erika and Tessa on my face like literally on my face anyway they just wanted to know if it was real me and Ivan making out in the kitchen I told them yeah it is true they where fangirling then I told Tessa about how her a chance are going she that she is so happy being with Chance I told her yeah you do look happy then I told them if they can get out so I can take a shower. I took a shower and brushed my teeth

And I decided to put this^^^^ I felt bad for yelling at Ivan yesterday I mean he didn't mean it so I went to his room to see if we was their and he was  *Conversation*Y/N-Ivan lo siento(I am Sorry)Ivan-Wait you know Spanish?Y/N-Ivan lo siento no t...

*Conversation*
Y/N-Ivan lo siento(I am Sorry)
Ivan-Wait you know Spanish?
Y/N-Ivan lo siento no te quería gritar (i am Sorry i dint want to scream at you)
Ivan-Esta bien (it's okay)
Y/N-bye
Ivan-Wait
Y/N-What??
Ivan-Be honest did you like the kiss?
Y/N-Yeah why do u think I stared kissing you back
Ivan-*blushes* And I like it as well
Y/N-where you mad when you saw me with Chance?
Ivan-Yeah I just really like
Y/N-ummmmm....
Ivan-Sorry I shouldn't have said anything
Y/N-No it's okay I just remembered I got to go bye * I kiss his cheek*
*End of conversation*
I went to my room to process what just happened then I remembered when this guy told me the same thing then he broke my heart I stopped remembering when I heard a knock on the boor I told them they can come in it was Erika she told me that Ivan told her to tell me if I was fine I told her yeah I am fine then she told me why did you  ran away then so I told her about the guy the said to love me with all his heart then how he broke my heart she told me that Ivan isn't that way and to give him a chance I told I will think about it. I honestly didn't know what to do anyway I went downstairs and ask anyone if they wanted to come with me to the mall and Erika and Tessa said yes we headed to the mall we decided to get bikinis because we where going to go to the beach tomorrow. I got like 6 bikinis Tessa got 8 Erika got 5 after all the shopping we went to the food court and got pizza since I was the only good thing they had. We went back home about 6pm then when we came the boys where in the living room watching a movie in Netflix they told us if we wanted to join them and we said yeah. Tessa sat with Chance, Erika with Jake, so I decided to sit with Ivan. I sat next to him and he put is hand around my then I put head on his chest we had a blanket then I was to tried that I feel asleep right in his arms.

Ivan's POV
Y/N looked like an angle when she sleeps I just want to kiss her I those soft lips but instead I kissed her in her forehead she smiled one day she is going to be mine.