Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Bella's POV

I walked in the school, wearing a leather jacket, low cut crop top, black rip jeans, and a black leather ankle boots.

I put my hair in a neat ponytail.

I look around, smirking, when I spotted Beatrice and Ryder, my smirk grew, I walked towards them, I leaned closer to Ryder whispering, "Good to see you again."

I then walk away, into my classroom.

Later on, Ryder came in, then sat down beside me, "Well, well, well, isn't it Ryder Dawson, long time I see nor talk." I said.

He has a blank look, "Like wise Bella Hart," he said.

"So you and Beatrice huh? Each and every slut? Let me guess, you fucked her to on one of her parties, you asked her to be your girlfriend and she said yes? Am I right? Or am I right?" I asked, smiling sweetly at him.

He smile at me, "Yeah, how did you know?" He asked.

"I have eyes on you, remember the guy last 3 weeks ago? The one who you ask who he is, who his working for?"

"You hired him?"

I nod, "I'm not stupid, I hired a bunch of guys to look after you, my family and my friends, but, Jason found out."

"Bu-"

I cut him of when I said, "When he asked you to go to that party, I was the one who forced him to ask you. I wanted to show up to you there, but then after you drinking a dozen cups, Beatrice was pulling you to her room, you guys fucked. Then I found out that you asked her to be your girl friend 2 weeks ago. You know how much it hurts to see the guy you love, sucking faces with the queen bee, but hey, I faked die, I guess karma is real."

He was shock, "Y-you love me?" He asked.

I scoff, "Don't ask me that bullshit, I fucking heard Jason, Bradley and Pamela told you on New Year's Eve, guess your love for me isn't enough, see sometime Dawson." I said, standing up.

I was stoped, by him holding my wrist, "You were the one who was in your room that night?" He asked.

"Who else?"

I grab my hand and left, walking down the hall and into the principals office.

"Can I now leave?" I asked Aunt Beth.

She shook her head, "No."

I groan and left, I went at the courtyard, grab a soccer ball and started playing, not giving tow flying fucks about detention.

After playing for about an hour, I stopped and look up, just to lock eyes with someone, I waved at them.

She waved back.

I then proceeded to go to her classroom, since I have chemistry with her.

I ran up to the second floor and opened the door.

"Good to see you again," the teacher told me.

I nod at her, "You too," I said.

I then sat down beside the schools so called 'nerd'.

"So who have been bullying you?" I asked.

"Beatrice and her minions," she said.

"Look Courtney, you should be lucky that your smart, I mean, most of the students here doesn't have a brain, but you do. So don't be ashamed, I'm pretty sure we can build our friendship again." I said.