Harry Potter and The Misterss of Death

[ characters and setting belong J.K. Rowlings]

Harry Potter and Misterss of Death

Chapter 1-1997

It's has been seven hours sense the defeat of Lord Voltemort. The savior of the world, Harry Potter, was walking around aimlessly in greif. Yes, the Dark Lord is gone, but were all the measure taken to defeat him nessassery? Was the death of Sirus Black, Dumbldore, Snape, Remus Lupin, Nymphdora Tonks, and Hermione Granger all needed just so one other evil person is to die? Harry's mind was cloud with the past events. As if his head was playing a movie of his twist life. How it was full of joy when he was hugged and praise for his defeat of Voltemort, to the greif and sorrow of the many bad news. Firstly, the deaths of some many close ones. Lastly, the betrayal of the Weaselys.

The Weasleys never truly care about Harry. They cared about the-boy-who-lived, the chosen one, but not Harry. Mrs. Weasely only cared about having complete and total acess to Harry's fame and fortune by trying so hard to set up her daughter Ginny. While Ron wanted Harry limelight as much as he wanted the money. Ginny was brainwashed by her mother to believe that she was in love with the boy-who-lived sense second year. None of this got Harry truly angry. What did was what they did to Hermione. Ginny has been making Hermione self-consiense sense Ginny's first year. While Ron has been abusing Hermione behide Harry's back.

But none campared to the dark deed that Mrs. Weasely followed. Hermione was killed by Molly Weasely after she and Harry realized the true feelings for each other. A tear shed as he remebered Hermione dead body fall to the floor feets away from Harry. He could still hear Molly's of how he should love Ginny not the an ugly mudblood. But the truth is he never even liked Ginny. It was always Hermione. But its all gone now, Harry thought as he stopped at the entrance of the headmaster's office.

As he stared at the snoozing portraits of old headmasters, his eyes stopped at the picture of Dumbledore. Harry's angry was increased by tenfold. Dumbledore left Harry with the weight of the world on his shoulders. If that wasn't enough, then he told Harry lies from first year until sixth. He even had the nerve to promise Ginny Weasely Harry as a husband!

Harry picked up Godric Grffyindor's sword, and sliced Dumbledore's portrait in half. He then decided what he must do. He held the elder wand to his forehand, directly pointed to his scar, and said his last words,

"Avada Kedavra!"

Harry Potter's head was spinning as he heard whispers surrounding him. He was on a soft surface. So the whispers became clearer, they were feminine. Harry groaned as he realized the pain in his head. Then as if being shot, all of Harry's senses cleared. He could hear the voices now, and he now knew they each belong to women. He took in a breath and smelled roses, lilies, freesia, and lavenders.

"Oooh! He's stirring!" said a soft but hyper female voice.

"Quiet." Commanded a firm but female voice. Harry started to get feeling back into his body. Slowly he sat up and opened his eyes.

He was in a pristine room with velvet red walls boarded with actually gold. There were four items in the room. A dark wood dresser was in the corner. A red velvet couch on the right side of the room and a dark wood desk on the other side. The was also a king size bed of dark wood, red velvet and gold on which Harry sat on. But Harry wasn't staring at the room made for a king; no he was looking at the four women staring at him at the foot of the bed. The first girl looked 17. She had a cute and humble face with shining hazel eyes. Her copper hair swept gently down her petite frame to her waist. She was also wearing a purple turtle neck with a denim skirt. Sadly she reminded Harry of Hermione. The lady next to her looked 22 and had a heart shaped face. She had a face that seemed hopefully and dreamily with baby blue eyes that for some reason filled harry with hope. She also had Baby blue hair that hovered around her and she wore a white dress that hovered around her like mist. She was all so glowing. The other lady looked the same as the girl next to her, but her hair, eyes, dress, and glow were black. The last girl looked 25. She had red hair that changed from dark red to flaming red every 10 seconds, as well as her eyes. Her face was beautiful but still had a look that said 'mess with me and you're dead'. She wore a red tank top with a diamond skull'n'cross bones, on top of that was a black leather jacket, leather pant and red plumps.

Basically, Harry was surrounded by 4 beautiful women.

"Hello Harry, how your head?" the blue haired girl asked with the same soft/hyper voice Harry had heard before.

"Fine actually. Where am I?" he asked.

"You're dead, boy," redhead said firmly. "You committed suicide because of the horror Fate and Destiny put you in. We are here to give a second chance to fix the wrong that your people and Fate and Destiny have done. As you can see you are in the afterlife where all death comes. You are in the good side of the afterlife right now, but you will be leaving soon. You do not deserve to have your life ended like most do. So my sisters, your guardian angel, and I will help you." Harry took a minute to understand everything.

"Who are you?" he asked.

"I am Goddess Hope and my twin sister Goddess Chaos," Hope said (blue haired girl) as she gestured at the girl with black hair.

"As I'm your guardian angel Violet Heartstring," Purple turtle neck said with a bright grin. "My job is to keep you alive from everyone but yourself dear."

"And I'm Death," redhead growled. Harry glared into her flaming eyes, and saw people being murdered, burned, stabbed, and anything else that will lead to death. Harry gulped and believed her. She continued. "Mistress of Death, but I prefer just Death. I have been watching over you. I was disgusted by the lies and betrayal feed to by that lying power hungry Dumbledore, and by many others. I don't usually allow people a second chance, but then again no one has ever been as pure and mistreated as you, Harry. You out of millions have a right to redo your life. Any questions?"

Harry looked at the 4 women trying to comprehend what they said. He believed Death, but was not sure about the others. Then he looked into each of their eyes, one by one. He was convinced.

"Come Harry. We will farther discuss this in the Room of Rebirth," Chaos whispered nonchalantly. Harry slowly got out from the king sized bed to see him in denim jeans and a black sweater. Swiftly, Death left, followed by Chaos, Hope, and Violet. Harry picked up his pace to follow Violet through the door which leads to a pristine corridor. After going down 5 set of stairs they were at a large oak double-doors. Harry entered to find the room completely empty with only a small blue orb floating.

"This orb will take you to a time in your life where we think is the most appropriate. There you have all the knowledge and abilities you have now," Chaos informed as she gestured towards the orb.

"Let's not forget your special gifts, Harry!" Death mused.

"Gifts?" Harry asked.

"Yes, each of us will give you a special power that I think you will enjoy," Death smiled. Harry was being to like them all.

"From me, you will receive the power of a seer," Hope chimed. "It will be good to know everything including the future."

"I will give you the ability of wandless magic, a bit of paresel-magic, and dark magic," Violet said. "Oh and here is your old wand; I got it fixed." She handed him his old holly phoenix wand. Harry couldn't help but smiled as he started at the pristine wand that used to be broken in half.

"Now, I will give you 2 animgus forms. A phoenix and a lion." Chaos said proudly.

"As I give you give the ability of to master any magic you set your mind to, "Death said. "And I am also allowing you to communicate with any of us. Wait and one more thing." A mischievous smile formed on Death lips. "You will have the ability to call Violet, Hope, Chaos, and I by your side whenever you need help.... Or want to scare a certain ginger boy." Harry snorted at the thought of Ron wetting himself with fright of Death. "Come on time for you to go," Death said as she pushed harry towards the orb. He touched it and felt his navel being pulled. "Remember, Death is on your side, Harry," Death whispered right before harry was pull through the orb.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ like tell me please